Chapter 1

I woke up feeling nervous with a sick feeling in my stomach. Today was my first day of college. I moved all the way from a small town in Missouri to Albuquerque for school.

I was nervous. I got out of bed and put on my clothes, did my makeup and hair and walked out the door.

I got into my car and tried to start it, but it wasn't starting. I then realized, I was out of gas.

The school was a couple of miles away and I couldn't walk there. I called for a taxi on my phone. After a few minutes, it showed it.

I got in and told the driver where I needed to go. I got out my purse and looked in it to grab my wallet so I could pay the taxi driver. As I searched, I realized I left mine back at home.

"Um, I forgot my money... can I pay you in any other way?" I asked the driver. He stopped the car. "Why did you stop?" I asked.

"You don't have the money I can't drive you anywhere miss. Sorry, but you'll have to get out." As angry as I was, I didn't say anything and just stepped out of the cab and it drove off.

"Great." I said to myself. I started to walk in the direction of the school which was still far away on foot. I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out to check it.

I walked as I checked my phone, but then I ran into someone and my phone fell to the ground.

"Sorry!" I said as I picked up my phone that, of course, cracked.

"It's alright." The man responded in a nice British accent that seemed... familiar. I looked up at him.

He had messy dirty blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes and was taller than me.

"Is your phone okay?" He asked.

"No, not really. It's cracked." I replied almost blushing and I didn't know why.

"I'm sorry. Here let me make it up to you, let me buy you a latte." I nodded my head yes and he smiled. I then suddenly realized who he was.

"Wait a minute, are you... Thomas Brodie-Sangster?" I asked him.

"That's me, C'mon let's go."
I hope you liked the first part of my imagine!! Comment what you think!!