V

__________________________________________

Smells Like Teen Spirit
__________________________________________

When Klaus left Mystic Falls, the previous night, to go and build his hybrid army, Rebekah and Madeleine decided they were going to stay behind and live their own life for a while.

They found a nice apartment they could live in for the time being. It was cosy and perfect for the couple.

As of right now, the two girls were cuddled up on the sofa, the Tv quietly playing in the background. Madeleine was leaned up on the arm of the chair and Rebekah was in between her legs, resting against her chest.

"Hmm, can we just stay here all day?" Rebekah mumbled into Madeleine's neck.

"I mean we could. But I'm afraid, bubs, that you already made plans for us." Madeleine replied, pressing a feather-light kiss to the blonde's forehead.

Rebekah groaned. "Why! I'm soo comfy, Ada. I don't want to move." Rebekah turned so she was laying on the stomach, resting her chin on Madeleine's chest, looking up at the girl with a pout.

Madeleine chuckled before leaning forward to peck Rebekah's pout. This caused Rebekah to drop the pout and let out a bright smile. "You're so cute, bubba."

Rebekah blushed. She loved when Madeleine would call her cute names like that. She leaned in to press a longer kiss to the brunette's lips, loving the feel of them pressed against her own.

After a few more minutes, Madeleine spoke up. "We should probably move if you want to do any shopping, gorgeous."

Rebekah pouted and groaned, before reluctantly rolling off of the sofa and making her way into the bedroom to get ready. She could hear Madeleine's chuckles follow her from the living room.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Rebekah was rummaging through clothes that she liked the look of as Madeleine browsed the homeware section of the store. They had originally come out to find things that would make their apartment more homely, but as expected Rebekah got distracted by clothes.

"Hey Ada! What do you think of this?" Rebekah held up a top to herself, asking Madeleine for her opinion.

"I think it'll look gorgeous on you. I mean everything looks beautiful when it's you modelling it." Madeleine flirted with the blonde, sending a wink her way, causing the girl to blush lightly, still affected by her affections.

"Oh shut up Mads! I'm no where near your level." Rebekah teasingly answered, chuckling as it was the brunette's turn to become flustered.

Rebekah walked back over to the clothing section, whilst Madeleine picked out a few more bits for the apartment. Once she picked everything they wanted, she decided to go over to the jewellery section to find some nice rings for herself.