XI

__________________________________________

Family Reunion
__________________________________________

A week had passed since Rebekah and Madeleine had stole the coffins back from Stefan Salvatore. They spent the week making sure everything was ready for their family to be reawakened.

"Hey. Urm what are we gonna do about your mother's coffin?" Madeleine asked Klaus as they looked at the four coffins.

"I don't know." Klaus answered honestly. He knew they needed to get rid of it, to make sure she had no chance of being brought back to life.

"Maybe we could burn it." Madeleine suggested.

"That might be the best plan." Klaus agreed, before ordering one of his hybrids to move the aforementioned coffin outside to burn.

Madeleine went to go get Rebekah, knowing she wouldn't want to miss this. Rebekah was the one to set the coffin alight and the trio watched as it burned, feeling the relief knowing no one could bring back the original witch.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"I think I should talk to them before." Madeleine suggested. Klaus, Rebekah and Madeleine were preparing to wake up the three other Mikaelson siblings.

"That's probably a good idea, my love." Rebekah agreed, squeezing Madeleine's hand. She couldn't wait to be reunited with her other brothers. "Especially with how pissed off they're gonna be at Nik."

Klaus seemed to pale slightly at the thought of his sibling's wrath. "Yeah you'd be able to calm them down, Mads."

All three of them pulled out a dagger each and then Klaus and Rebekah exited the room, leaving Madeleine to wait for the brothers to wake up.

The first to awaken was Elijah, seeming as he had been daggered for the shortest amount of time. Madeleine held out a blood bag to the man with a large smile.

Once he had consumed the entire bag, Madeleine jumped into his arms, giving a tight hug. The last time she has seen him was in the 1980s when they happened to be in the same city. Madeleine has always been close with the Mikaelson brothers, even Finn before he was daggered.

"Hey 'Lijah. Welcome back to the world of the living." Madeleine joked, pulling out of the hug.

"Madeleine. It's good to see you again. How've you been?" Elijah asked the girl. He always saw the Castle girl as another younger sister.

"I've been good. Recently reunited with Bekah, so even better after that!" Madeleine told excitedly, smiling widely at the thought of her girlfriend.

"Where is Rebekah now?" Elijah asked.

"She's with Nik in the other room. I said I would talk to you three first to stop any fights from happening." Madeleine looked sternly at Elijah, she knew he would be rightfully angry, just as the others will be, but she wanted this to be a happy reunion.