X

__________________________________________

Revelations
__________________________________________

"You want us to do what?" Madeleine Castle could be heard asking.

"I want you both to come over and help with the house I'm building for us all." Klaus could be heard replying over the phone.

"Are you that incapable of doing it yourself Nikky." Madeleine teased, giggling at the growl the hybrid let out.

"Shut up Mads. I am more than capable doing it myself, thank you very much. I'm just very busy trying to find our family." Klaus replied.

"Alright then. Whatever you say." Madeleine teased again. "We'll be there soon."

Madeleine turned to Rebekah, who was laying next to her in bed. "Come on bubba. We got to go to see your irritating brother." She said as she ran her fingers through her soft blonde hair.

Rebekah groaned, not wanting to move from her comfy position. "Do we have to?" She whined, pulling a childlike pout.

Madeleine couldn't help the 'aww' that left her at seeing the adorable face her girl was pulling. "You know what your brother is like. He will not leave us alone." She spoke softly before getting up and heading for the closet.

"Bloody hybrid bastard." She could hear Rebekah mumbling.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

A few hours later, Rebekah and Madeleine was stood inside the house that had been built by Klaus. They were left instructing the workers on what needed to be done. Klaus trusting their opinions.

"This wall needs opening up. It's like being in a bloody dungeon." Rebekah pointed at the wall she was referencing. "Also there's not enough light in here, let's get more windows."

Madeleine watched as Rebekah continued ordering people around. She was truly in her element.

"Baby, you are so hot when being bossy." Madeleine flirted as she wrapped her arms around Rebekah's waist from behind.

"Oh really." Rebekah turned in her arms, raising her eyebrow in a teasing manner.

"Mm-hm. Very." Madeleine mumbled, resting her forehead on the blonde's.

"Well that's nice to know. I'll be sure to remember that." Rebekah presses her lips to Madeleine's in a passionate kiss. Madeleine hums into the kiss.

The couple are disturbed by the sound of someone else entering the home. They pull apart and move into the other room where they come across Stefan Salvatore.

"Where's Klaus?" He asked as soon as he laid his eyes on the couple.

"Not here obviously." Madeleine sassed back.