1-10

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book

    "Who she thought she was, she went to the country, and those who didn't know thought she was a capitalist eldest lady" A

    harsh and mean voice rang in her ears, and there was a cowardly voice from time to time, discouraging her with unease

    . "Sister Lingling , don't say that, Shen knows that she is not comfortable with the environment here."

    An Lingling: "Oh, she is not suitable, she is delicate, we all come here in a day, why is she not feeling well, I think She pretended to be sick on purpose."

    An Lingling has slender brows and high cheekbones, she usually doesn't see it, but now her face is full of anger and jealousy, which makes her even more acerbic.

    Shen Zhi was awakened by the quarrel outside the house. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a thatched roof. He was stunned for a while.

    I sat up with my arms up and looked around. It was a large shop. The sheets on it were washed white, and it could be seen that some of them were old, and some sheets even had patches of various sizes.

    The voices outside were still there, and the sharp voices came in again.

    An Lingling's face was full of jealousy: "Shen Zhi still wants to seduce Song Zhiqing with her vixen appearance, why is she so shameless!"

    Shen Zhi was a little dazed when she heard the voices outside, this was not a chronology that she stayed up late to read last night The plot in it?

    The three views of this chronology are not correct. She decided to watch it because there was a supporting character with the same name as herself. Unexpectedly, he was mad at the beginning.

    The heroine grew up in a patriarchal family. When she was a child, she took care of her younger brother, who was one year younger than her, at home every day. When she grew up, she wanted to marry the heroine's younger brother.

    The parents of the heroine want to marry the heroine to a stepmother who is older than her father, because they have given enough dowry.

    In order to escape the family, the heroine secretly signed up to go to the countryside.

    In fact, seeing this, Shen Zhi felt that it was okay, but at that time, he only felt that the heroine's parents were not human beings. But seeing the plot of the heroine after she went to the countryside, she was so angry that she beat the bed in the middle of the night.

    After the female protagonist went to the countryside, she met Song Qing, the male protagonist who also went to the countryside in Shangshui Village.

    Because she lived in a family that prioritized sons over daughters from childhood to most of the time, the female protagonist was actually very inferior, and the male protagonist Song Qing took care of the female protagonist from time to time. Coupled with the good looks of the male protagonist, the female protagonist fell in love deeply. male lead.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhi felt that there was nothing wrong with the plot until the female supporting role with the same name as himself appeared.

    The experience of Shen Zhi and the heroine in the novel is exactly the opposite. She has been favored since birth, and her parents have well-paid jobs, so she was raised as a little princess.

    Therefore, his temperament is inevitably a bit arrogant. Because he fell in love with Song Qing, regardless of his parents' objection, he resolutely followed Song Qing to Shangshui Village to become an educated youth.