61-70

Chapter 61

    After dinner at Shen's house, the two returned to Ji's house together.

    On the way back, Ji Huaiyu kept an eye on Shen Zhi on the back seat of the bicycle. At the same time, he also paid attention to walking on a flat road as much as possible, for fear of accidentally hurting Shen Zhi and the baby in her belly.

    Usually it takes less than half an hour from Shen's house to Ji's house, but today it took almost an hour to get home.

    Shen Zhi waited for Ji Huaiyu to park the bicycle before the two entered the door hand in hand.

    Ji's father and Ji's mother are both sitting in the living room, and they should plan to wait for the two of them to come back before going to bed.

    Ji Huaiyu saw that Ji Huaiyu had been holding Shen Zhi's waist, and thought she was uncomfortable, "What's wrong with Zhizhi? Where is it uncomfortable?"

    Ji Huaiyu heard Ji's mother's words, a gentle smile appeared on his face, and he could not hide in his eyes. The joy of living, but still pretended to be calm, and said calmly, "I know it's all right, but I'm pregnant."

    Ji's mother heard Ji Huaiyu's words, and was stunned for a while before she reacted, with a smile on her face, "Really Are you pregnant? Did you go to the hospital for a checkup?"

    Shen Zhi smiled and nodded, "Well, it's been over two months."

    Ji's father was also on the side, with a smile on his face. Age, most of them are eager to get grandchildren. It's just about pregnancy that he doesn't understand either, so he can only laugh and listen to Ji's mother asking questions.

    After listening to Shen Zhi's answer, Ji's mother's smile grew stronger, but she also had the same idea as Ji Huaiyu, and suggested that Shen Zhi go to the hospital with her tomorrow for a comprehensive examination, which made people feel at ease.

    Shen Zhi had no opinion on this, just in case, the careful inspection made her feel at ease.

    After the inspection, Ji's mother thought that she should tell the two about the precautions. Shen Zhi and Ji Huaiyu must not know many things, and she must tell them.

    Ji's mother talked about some taboos during pregnancy to both of them, and specially called Shen Zhi to the side to instruct him not to let Ji Huaiyu mess around when sleeping at night. After Shen Zhi heard it, he blushed and nodded, indicating that he understood.

    After Ji's mother told Shen Zhi, she thought about it and felt that she should talk to Ji Huaiyu again, so that the young couple would not mess around for two nights.

    When sleeping at night, Ji Huaiyu kept his arms around Shen Zhi's waist, afraid that he would accidentally touch Shen Zhi's stomach.

    Seeing how careful he was, Shen Zhi felt that he was a little too careful, "Don't make such a fuss."

    But Ji Huaiyu still couldn't rest assured that Shen Zhi was only 20 years old, and he was still a little girl in his heart. Now that she is pregnant with a child, he will Worry about her even more.

    Shen Zhi saw that Ji Huaiyu was still cautious and nervous, knowing that he couldn't make sense with him, so he just let him go.

    Early the next morning, Ji's mother took Shen Zhi to the hospital where she worked, and she didn't have to queue for registration. Ji's mother took Shen Zhi directly to a doctor she knew well.

    Ji's mother: "Dr. Li, are you busy now?"

    Dr. Li and Ji's mother have been friends for many years, and they work in the same hospital. Naturally, their friendship is not shallow.