31-40

Chapter 31

Outside the research institute,

    Shen Zhi and Ai Xiaoyuan only came here once, and they never came back after that.

    Carrying the insulated lunch box to the guard room, Shen Zhi smiled politely, "I'm looking for Ji Huaiyu, can you help me inform him?" The

    guard looked up at Shen Zhi, "Hey, I remember you, come up. Next time, you came to Ji Huaiyu!"

    Shen Zhi's appearance was outstanding, easy to remember, and the doorman recognized it after a few glances.

    "Wait, I'll call their lab."

    After speaking, he picked up the phone and pressed a few numbers. After a while, the other party connected.

    The uncle of the doorman briefly explained the situation and hung up the phone.

    "I'll be out in a while."

    Shen Zhi nodded, indicating that he understood, and he didn't forget to say thank you!

    While waiting for the others, the doorman and Shen Zhi chatted.

    But most of them were said by the uncle of the guard, Shen Zhi listened, and she was not impatient, and answered a few words from time to time.

    Waited about 5 minutes.

    From a distance, he saw Ji Huaiyu trotting towards the guard's room.

    After getting close, Shen Zhi's first impression of Ji Huaiyu was "haggard".

    "Zhizhi, you are here!"

    Ji Huaiyu's face was full of surprises, it has been more than half a month since Shen Zhi went to Guangzhou.

    Seeing the insulated lunch box Shen Zhi was carrying, she quickly took it and helped her carry it.

    Ji Huaiyu went to the doorman to say something, and took Shen Zhixian to his dormitory in the research institute.

    On the way, Shen Zhi looked at Ji Huaiyu's face with no time to take care of the stubble, and the dark circles under his eyes, feeling sad for no reason.

    "Did you not sleep well and eat well when I was away these days?"

    Who knows that Ji Huaiyu directly admits, "You're not here, so I don't have an appetite."

    Shen Zhi still felt a little distressed about him, but listening to his answer, it was better.

    Deliberately said: "It's all my fault for not being here? If I come back a few days later..."

    "It's not your fault, it's me."

    Shen Zhi was teased by his words, blushed, and stopped discussing this topic.

    Just in time to arrive at Ji Huaiyu's dormitory.

    The dormitory is divided into the research institute, one per person, so there is not much space.

    Ji Huaiyu took the key to open the door, and after opening the door, he could see the whole room at a glance.

    A bed, a desk, no more...

    The quilt on the bed was folded into tofu cubes, and the whole room was simple and neat.

    Shen Zhi can fold clothes very well, but the quilt...

    asked Ji Huaiyu curiously: "How did you fold the quilt into such a square tofu block?"

    Turning to look at Ji Huaiyu, waiting for him to teach the 'secret' !