71-77

Chapter 71

    After the college entrance examination, Shen Zhi still went to work as usual, and his life was not affected by the college entrance examination at all.

    Only a few people, like Shen Zhi, were not affected by the sudden college entrance examination.

    It's not that Shen Zhi has no worries at all, but that he has a stronger ability to comfort himself.

    Whether the result is good or bad is already doomed, and there is no way to change the result now. Instead of worrying and worrying every day, it is better to do the things at hand first.

    The results came out a month later. Shen Zhi and Ai Xiaoyuan went to get the transcript together. Shen Zhi was not too surprised to see the scores. After the exam, she roughly overestimated her score, which was almost the same score.

    Ai Xiaoyuan's grades are quite surprising. Her grades are much higher than her usual test grades, and it is more than enough to study at the school she applied for.

    Shen Zhibao is the Haicheng University in this province, which is naturally incomparable with the two top universities in Kyoto, but it is also the top university in the country.

    What Ai Xiaoyuan reported was a normal school in the province, both of which were in Haicheng, and the two schools were very close.

    After Shen Zhi took the transcript back, Ji's mother and Ji's father both passed it on and looked at it, and they were a little surprised. It's not that Shen Zhi doesn't have this ability, but that Shen Zhi has been working in a textile factory during the day and can only spare time to study at night.

    Ji's father and Ji's mother didn't know that Shen Zhi had been preparing from a very early time, so they all acquiesced in their hearts that Shen Zhi was talented and learned very well!

    Shen Zhi didn't know that her parents-in-law thought of her like this, and showing her results to the family was not to show off, but to share the joy.

    After getting the transcripts, Shen Zhi and Ji Huaiyu brought them back to the Shen's house every year, intending to tell the good news to Shen's father and Shen's mother.

    When Shen's father saw the transcript, he laughed a few times, "I said it long ago, I'm just waiting to see what Zhizhi's admission letter looks like?"

    In order to celebrate Shen Zhi's successful college entrance examination, Shen's mother specially I went to buy a big black fish and killed an old hen.

    Now that she can eat some complementary food every year, Shen Zhi cooked a pot of fish fillet porridge for her alone. She said it was fish fillet. In fact, they were all boiled soft and rotten. When mixed with rice, they were all white and could not be distinguished. What is fish meat.

    Nian Nian is now the time for gluttony. Shen Zhi fed her a small bowl of porridge and touched her belly. She was full, but she still opened her mouth, "ah, ah," and asked Shen Zhi to feed her.

    Shen Zhi put away the porridge, and every year when he saw his mother get up and take the porridge away, he pursed his mouth and wanted to cry.

    When Shen Zhi came back, he saw a teardrop hanging from Nian Nian's eyelashes, and quickly handed her what was in his hand.

    Shen Zhi brought her the tooth grinding biscuits made by Shen's mother for Nian Nian. Nian Nian's teeth have not fully grown, so eating this biscuits has to be ground bit by bit, so it can be eaten for a long time.