21-30

Chapter 21

Wang Xiujing saw Ji Huaiyu talking and laughing with a young girl from a distance.

    Ji Huaiyu had never seen such an expression before.

    Every time she greeted him, he was expressionless, thinking that he did this to everyone!

    She called him Brother Ji specially, and she used to call him Comrade Ji when she saw him.

    I originally wanted to see the girl's reaction, but I didn't expect Ji Huaiyu to give her no face at all!

    That girl is still her object! It seems that they are going to Ji's house to meet the parents!

    Shen Zhi also looked at the lesbian who suddenly appeared, and after listening to Ji Huaiyu's introduction, she finally knew where the familiar feeling came from.

    After the meeting, Director Gu had told her that Deputy Director Yu and Deputy Director Wang of the Logistics Department were husband and wife.

    Ji Huaiyu just said that this is the daughter of Deputy Wang's factory. No wonder, Wang Xiujing's eyebrows and eyes are similar to those of Deputy Director Yu.

    Shen Zhi didn't know what she was thinking by looking at the other party's expression.

    The other party should be interested in Ji Huaiyu, but Ji Huaiyu could not avoid it.

    Shen Zhi smiled inwardly, but his face was calm, looking directly at Wang Xiujing, "Hello, Comrade Wang." Wang

    Xiujing's face was ugly because of Ji Huaiyu's unfamiliar words, and now she sees Shen Zhi introducing herself to her as if showing off .

    His face was a little unbearable, because Ji Huaiyu was still on the side, so he could only force a smile, "Hello, Comrade Shen."

    Then he said inadvertently, "I have never heard Brother Ji say that he has a partner before. When

    Ji Huaiyu heard Wang Xiujing calling him brother Ji, he said directly, "Comrade Wang, I only have one biological sister." The expression on Wang

    Xiujing's face was completely unbearable, and she didn't see what Shen Zhi's reaction was after hearing that sentence.

    Leaving a sentence that she still has something to do, she ran away.

    After Shen Zhi heard that sentence, he felt a little uncomfortable, not because of anything else, but because of the name that was unpleasant.

    It was Ji Huaiyu who would look at people and send people off with a single sentence.

    After Wang Xiujing ran away, Shen Zhi couldn't help laughing out loud.

    "Comrade Ji, you're too ruthless!"

    Shen Zhi really wanted to die of laughter, and she just said a word when she said that people were recognizing her brother indiscriminately.

    Ji Huaiyu didn't seem to hear what Shen Zhi meant, "No, what I said was the truth."

    Shen Zhi felt that Ji Huaiyu was black and white, looking innocent and harmless on the outside, but filled with black sesame stuffing inside.

    Wang Xiujing's episode did not affect the two people's good mood today.

    Arriving at the door of Ji's house, Shen Zhi felt a little nervous for no reason.

    Ji Huaiyu saw that she was a little nervous, so he held her hand to reassure her: "Don't be nervous, your parents like you very much, it's the same as eating as usual."