Cramps and Cuddles

Both POV
(Also, what is first, second, and third person? I always see those on other fanfics and they always stumped me. anyway on to the oneshot. This is going to be Sokeefe, just so you know.)

Warning ⚠️ their not dating no matter how it looks like. Sophie's just comfortable with Keefe.

Someone knocked on Sophie's bedroom door, interrupting her daydream about flying on silveny in a starry night sky with a particular blonde boy holding on to her waist.

"Come in" she yelled, her voice muffled by her pillow, which her head was buried into.

"Hey, Foster" she heard a all to familiar voice say.

"Keefe, what are you doing here" she said jerking her face up from her pillow.

"I'm hurt, Foster." he said, putting a hand to his chest in mock hurt. " Not a greeting, like," he changed his voice a few octaves higher to match Sophie's. " 'oh, Lord Hunkyhair I've been thinking about you nonstop, and now I can see your handsome face and tell you how in love I am with you.'"

Sophie rolled her eyes, though she  let a small smile grace her face, which made Keefe's heart melt in a pile of goo.

"So, answer my question" sophie said.

"Huh?" Keefe was snapped out of his revere, though it was hard, cause, god, he could stare at her face all day.

"I, mean, why are you here?"

"Oh yea" he scratched the back of his neck " you were going to come to splendor plains this afternoon to do homework" (A/N. We all know that Keefe was not going to do homework, rather annoy the living daylights out of Sophie. Am I right?)

"Oh, my gosh. I am so so so sorry, I must've forgot and"— she shot out of bed but then immediately sat back down again, holding her sides. Stupid cramps, she thought.

" Hey, what's wrong" Keefe ran to her side, concern flashing through his eyes.

"Im fine, Keefe."

"I'll believe that when I stop feeling all those vomity emotions coming from you. Seriously, I don't have to be a empath to feel them."

Empaths, she thought, though she can detect the protective edge in his voice, and marveled at the way he cared about her. She really wanted to kiss him right about then.
She blushed at the thought, and turned her head away.

But Keefe took her chin and turned her head so she was looking at him "Sophie, please tell me what's wrong." He said, Sitting on her bed.

Sophie wilted into his arms. She sighed " I have my period."

"Ahh, periods are the worst"

"how would you know, your not a girl"

Keefe looked down at her, her head was laying on his chest. He blushed and looked away. "Well I, uhh," he sighed " well, when Fitz, Alvar, and Alden were busy looking for you, And Della was out with her friends, I, uhh, helped Biana with hers—

"Aww, that's so cute."Sophie interrupted, squealing.

"Shh, your going to ruin my reputation."

Sophie laughed. "Your such a gentleman." She moved her head in the crook of his neck.

Keefe felt red come to his cheeks. looking away, he thought, stop being so cute, otherwise I'll probably kiss the hell out of you. But didn't dare say that aloud.
Instead he said "cramps?"

"Huh? oh, yea"

"Need anything?"

Sophie smiled, liking his protective side. "Actually, yea I'm craving some starkflower stew right now. You have the recipe, right?" remembering how she transmitted Callas recipe in his mind a little while ago.

"Yep, photographic memory, remember, and I just realized, I'm hungry too, so two starkflower stews coming right up."

They walked downstairs, Sophie almost tripping over her own foot, but Keefe caught her by her waist.

While Sophie sat on the couch, Keefe went into the kitchen to make the starkflower stew. Grady and Edaline were out on a date so they had the whole house to themselves.

Once it was ready, they sat down next to each other and ate while Keefe joked around.
Sometimes making her laugh and almost spitting out her stew that she was slurping on.

When Sophie was done she cuddled up to Keefe's side and closed her eyes. Comfortable
With falling asleep next to Keefe.

When Keefe was sure she was asleep he whispered "I love you, Foster. More then you will ever know." (Unlocked, anyone?) and allowed himself to fall asleep too.

A few hours later ,When Edaline and Grady got home they saw their daughter and a handsome blonde cuddling together.

A/N: well that was a cliffhanger-y ending. Comment if you want a part 2.
Anyway, hope you liked it. I liked writing it. Love ya!👍❤️🥰

791 words