Guessing crushes 😏

This is MARELLINH, cause I haven't done a Marella and Linh oneshot yet and I literally love them, so hope you enjoy. ❤️❤️❤️

This takes place at Marella's  home, they're practicing they're powers

Marella's POV

"Marella! Look out!" Linh yelled as a waterball was coming towards her to fast for Marella to stop, making it splash all over her.

Linh ran towards her, falling to her knees and helping her up off the ground, "I'm so so so sorry, Marella, I didn't mean to hit you." She apologized in Typical Linh fashion.

Marella looked at the girl she had a crush on for so long and wondered why the heck she  was thinking about her in the middle of training. Part of her knew that she would get hit, but Marella just couldn't help thinking about her gorgeous blue-silver eyes. Ugh, get a hold of yourself. Linh is waiting for an answer.

"I'm alright, Linh, I was overheating from my fire anyway. I needed something cool. I should be saying thank you." Marella thought she nailed the bluff perfectly, and Linh seemed to buy it.

Linh giggled, "well, your welcome then, do you want to take a break? I'm getting hungry from all this training." She took Marella's hand—which sent sparks up her arm—and dragged her towards her house. Thankfully Marella's parents where in Atlantis, so they had the house all to themselves.

Linh went to the kitchen, grabbing a piece of Custard burst off of the counter. "I don't know about you, but I love Custard Bursts," Linh said this with a mouthful of it in her mouth, making Marella laugh.

"Ehh, I love something more," Marella said before she even knew she said it aloud.

She blushed, which made Linh tilt her head, "what do you like more then Custard Bursts? Mallowmelt?" Because that's pretty good too."

Marella blushed some more, definitely making Linh notice. A sappy smile appeared on her face. "Do you have a crush?" She guessed, her smile growing when she made a little nod.

"Hmmm.....is it Fitz?" Linh went right to guessing.

Marella shook her head, "I'm not attracted to him anymore. I used to, but that was only because he was, Like, the most popular guy, and every girl was after him."

Linh looked at her. "Well, is it Dex perhaps. Because I gotta say, he is cute."

Marella fought back a tinge of jealously and said, "nope. He's not my type."
(....really Marella, he's probably the cutest guy, right after Keefe.)

"Ooh, is it my brother then? Because you can't date him if you want. I won't mind." Was Marella hallucinating, or did Linh wince when she said that?

She decided it wasn't important and shook her head again. "No offense, but your brother is way to emo for me. I don't know how you can live with him."

Linh shrugged, "I have no idea either, "she lowered her voice as if someone can hear them. "It's probably because I'm his weakness, and when I ask for anything, specifically cuddles, he gives them to me." She giggled again.

Marella laughed too, until Linh grew serious again. "Wait...." She gasped. "Do you have a crush on Keefe?"
(.....why am I writing this?)

Marella stared at her and then burst out laughing, "uhh, no, even though he's cute, And half of the girls have crush on him, I don't. And besides, he only has one girl on his mind 24/7. Seriously, Foster has to get out of her oblivion. Or he has to confess to her. Which I doubt it, have you seen how he wimps out every time."

Linh laughed, "yeah, I have. But I totally ship Team Foster-Keefe. They're literally the cutest." She squealed, "I'll definitely force Tam to go to their wedding."

Marella leaned against the wall, and tried to act that her freaking crush is talking about a wedding, and being Marella, she was thinking about their wedding, which definitely wasn't going to happen ever, but a girl can dream, right?
(Yeah, she can, Marella. If I can't have Keefe or Percy, you can get Linh.)

"Well, Linh," Marella said, "you've guessed wrong for every one. Do you have anymore guesses." She hoped that the silver haired girl didn't, because if she somehow guessed who.....well, she was done for, that's for sure.

Linh seemed to notice the look on her face and frowned, "um, there's not that many boys that I know....wait, do you have a crush on a girl?"

Marella couldn't help but nod a tiny nod that wasn't very Marella, if she says so herself.

"EEEE! Okay, okay, Let me guess, is it Biana?" Or maybe it's Sophie? Or Stina? Or"-

Marella interrupted Linh's rambling by pressing her lips to hers, which was not her plan, but Marella just couldn't wait any longer, being Marella, she wasn't very patient.

She felt Linh tense as soon as her lips touched hers, and Marella thought she might die from embarrassment if it wasn't for the moment after where Linh reached up and tangled her hands in her braided hair, making Marella pull her closer and cup her cheeks in her hands.

"So, you don't have a crush on Keefe or my brother, then?" Linh said after they broke apart.

"Uhh, definitely not. I love you and only you, Linh, and that will never change." She didn't care if that was cheesy, it was true, and Marella hoped Linh felt the same.

"I love you too." Was the only three words she needed to hear before Marella interlocked her lips with Linhs once more. And it was definitely not the last kiss they shared.

That was.....I...that was surprisingly cute, I swear I didn't have an  idea for a Marllinh oneshot, I just made it up as I went, I do that with all my oneshots.

Well, I think that's it, Love ya.

Oh yea, and thank you thank you thank you for 152 followers guys, I love all of you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨✨🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🔥🔥🌊🌊🔥🌊😏

And this is dedicated to @-CH3RRY_BL0SS0M- because I think she ships Marellinh more then me

1012 words