Pink and orange

Okay, the moment we've all Been waiting for.....KAM
I'm just making this so I can get on with the Christmas special. (Oop, wasn't supposed to say that.) plus, I'm in a mood for Keefe and Tam fluff.

To be specific, Tam dying Hunkyhairs hair hot pink and neon orange.
The idea struck me when I was reading All In by my beautiful friend rennie.LOV3DRUNK- (Go read her book, its quite amazing. And go follow her too, she's so sweet.) and another person....I forget they're username tho), but they helped me find a photo of it, it's the photo at the top of the page.
Well....except Keefe is a guy, not a girl, and he doesn't have long hair, but I know you all have imaginations. So ima let you imagine what it look's like.

Hope you like it!

Tammy boys POV

Tam grumbled as he kicked the door open of Splendor plains, he hated how cold it was outside, and how Linh forced him to go to his boyfriends place when all he wanted was to be away from his boyfriend. Don't get it wrong, he loved Keefe. But he had the habit of pranking Tam when he least expected it. Which just made him mad.

"Tam, your here! Linh told me you were coming over." He heard Elwin say as he walked down the hallway. "Keefe is in his room taking a nap."

Tam narrowed his eyes, "last I checked, Keefe hated taking naps." He said matter-of-factly. It was true. Keefe didn't like sleeping, since he always was afraid of having nightmares.

Elwin nodded, knowing what Tam was thinking. "He does, but today was tiring for him. It was his turn to pick up debris Mysterium today. You know the Neverseen made a big mess. (This is purely my imagination for this. It's not In The books, but let's just pretend that the Neverseen attacked Mysterium.)

Tam sighed, "I heard about that, that's why my sister wanted me to come over. She thought that Our favorite Hunkyhair needed some cheering up."

Elwin chuckled, clearly amused, "I mean, everyone knows you love Keefe. It's hardly a secret, so Linh had the right idea."

Tam blushed, which made him scowl, which probably made him look ridiculous. "Yeah, yeah." He tried to wave it off, "if my boyfriend is sleeping right now, I can come back later if you want."

Elwin shook his head, "he'll probably be up in a little while, and you're always welcome here."

Tam awkwardly stood there. Not knowing what to say. Should I go home? Or should I stay. He thought. Eventually he decided on staying, plus, There was a teeny tiny piece of him who wanted to see Keefe. Just a tiny piece.

He walked down the hallway to his room. His feet knowing where to go, since he's been down this hallway a million times before.

He soon got to a hard oak door with a crystal doorknob. He was about to turn the knob when an idea came out of no where. A smile grew on his face, and Keefe would called it a devil smile if he saw it. But he wasn't. He was asleep. Which meant.....

He instantly took out the imparter in his cloak pocket, and whispered Dex's name. It stayed silent for a few seconds before a face periwinkle eyed guy appeared on the screen. "Tam?" Dex seemed astonished that Tam was calling him. Probably because Tam wasn't very good at actually using an imparter.

"Hi Dex, are you up for a little pranking, or are you busy?" Tam asked.

A smile grew on Dex's face. "I'm always up for pranking. What do you need?"

"I need the brightest two colors of hair changing Lushberry juice you can find. Let's ruin Hunkyhairs hair." (I'm sad that hair changing lusberry juice isn't a thing now. I need it for.....pranking purposes. Definitely not testing it out on my dog.)