Chapter 1

Naruto plopped onto his bed, staring at the ceiling. Sasuke sat beside him, reading a book.

"Ugh, I can't keep up with the stupid work Kakashi gives us!" Naruto said, lifting his arms in the air.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Dobe? I can help you whenever you need." Sasuke said, rolling his eyes.

"You would do that?!"
Naruto said, shocked.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it."
Sasuke said.

Naruto sat up on his elbows, looking at the Uchiha. His head turned to him. He quickly mad a move and jumped onto Sasuke, making Sasuke lay down.

"Haha! You're the best Sasuke!"
Naruto said, cheering.

"Yeah, I know. Now get off."

"Uhh, no."

Naruto laid his head on Sasuke chest. His hands wrapped around Sasuke's upper torso.
Sasuke didn't seem to mind. He wrapped his arms around Naruto's head, so he could continue reading.

"Sasuke, you're squishing me."

"You shouldn't be talking. You're on top of me!"

"Oh...I guess you're right. Well I'm not moving!"

"I never said you should."

"H-huh?"

"You heard me idiot. I never said you should move. I'm fine with you being there."

"Oh! Thanks."
Naruto snuggled into Sasuke.

"Well, if you don't give me a kiss, I won't let you stay on me."

"And how will you get me off exactly?"

"I could just shove you off. Now, how about that kiss?"

"Hm, fine. But you've got to treat me to ramen later."

"Tsk, whatever."

Naruto scooted a bit closer to Sasuke and gave him a little peck on the lips.

"Hey, whatca reading?"

"It's called A man Called Ove. It's about some old grumpy dude."

"Haha, bet that's gonna be you!"
Naruto laughed.

"Hmph, as if. Why would I be grumpy when I've got you?"

"I-I...you idiot. You shouldn't say things like that."

"And why not?"

"Because," a small sigh came from the boy, "because I should feel that way about you!"

"Okay? What wrong with me feeling that way?"

"Nothing I just...I don't know. It feels weird sometimes, ya know? So much has changed between us!"

"Hmph, crazy right? Anyways, we're gonna spend summer together, right?"

"Hell yeah we are! Though, I've also got to attend camp! It'll be one week so, you won't miss much."

"Better be. I can't imagine being without you."

"Me either."

"Put some music on."

"Aww man, I don't wanna get up!"

Sasuke gave his partner an are-you-serious look. "Fine, I'll get them."

"No! I wanna stay like this."

"Naruto, c'mon. I'm tired."

A long sigh came from the blonde. "Fine, fine."

"Make sure to turn the lights off too."

"What?! But you know I'm scared of the dark!"

"Naruto, you have a lamp. Just turn it on."

"You won't mind?"

"If it doesn't scare you, no. I don't wanna make you scared."

"Hm, Thanks Sasuke. Sometimes, you're too sweet, it makes me scared."

"Huh?!"

"Haha, I'm joking....not!"
Naruto said, getting up off Sasuke and off the bed. He turned the lights off and turned the lamp beside his bed, on. He grabbed his earbuds and phone out of his school bag and climbed back in bed with Sasuke. This time, he laid next to him.

Sasuke had one arm wrapped around Naruto from under him. One ear bud in Sasuke's right ear and the other in Naruto's left ear. The music played from Naruto's phone. Sasuke's book laid open beside him. The light illuminated Their faces. Naruto's head gently later on Sasuke chest, once again. Sasuke's head slightly rested on Naruto's.

Slowly but surely, they feel asleep in each other's embrace.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Naruto! I thought I told you to-"
Kushina stopped in her tracks as she opened her sons bedroom door. The sight of the two boys sleeping stopped her.

She slowly grew a soft smile. She leaned against the door frame with a basket of laundry in her hands. She generally liked Sasuke as a person. She knew his parents and adored his mother. Out of all the four parents, only one didn't know about their relationship. It wasn't hard to guess that they were close, but not so close that they were dating.

Sasuke's father didn't know about their relationship. He just thought that Naruto was Sasuke's best friend and that was it. They are far from best friends.

"Hm, young love is so beautiful."
Kushina whispered to herself.

"It is indeed. I just hope be keeps his hands to himself!" Minato said from behind his wife.

"Jesus! You scared me. And stop that! He already has our son in his arms. Naruto and Sasuke love each other dearly."

"I wonder how Fugaku would react to them coming out to him. After all, it has been almost a year since they began dating. I can't imagine Naruto not ever telling me. I want him to trust and not be scared to tell me stuff."

"Hey, you're a great dad. Fugaku is a scary man and you know it. Sometimes I wonder how he got with such a sweet woman."

Minato wrapped his arm around Kushina's waist. He gently placed his head on hers. They watched the boys with admiration. They were seemingly perfect for each other.

"Hm, our son made the right choice."

"I sure hope so.."

"Minato!"

They began to walk out and close the door. Kushina playfully hitting her husband.

The pair laid in the bed. Sleeping away to the music that was playing gently through their shared earbuds. Both in Pajamas. Sasuke had brought his own and kept some in Naruto's closet.

The lamp shined on their faces. Sasuke slightly waking up. He stared at his partner. They were in year 8 and it felt a bit weird to feel that he had already found his true love. But, he is truly sure that Naruto was his life partner.

He stared at Naruto's golden locks. He gently moved them out of his face with his free hand. He placed a small kiss on the other boy's forehead.

"You're perfect. How did I whined up with such a beautiful and amazing person?" Sasuke whispered to Naruto.