22. Dog

💭By Dreamer💭

3rd person POV.

After 10 minutes of doubting, Katsuki chose for the dog features.  "good choice sir. The dog injection costs 2 000 000 000 dollars. It is expensive but it really works and a lot of our costumers are satisfied. The injection itself can be done here, It doesn't take that long only 5 minutes but it does hurt. After that, you just have to wait for 24 and your pet will have dog ears and a tail. If you press on the skin where we gave the injection you can control for your self if you want the ears to pop out or not." The sells man explained. "Are there any side effects?" Katsuki asked. "It depends on what injection you take. With the dog injection there aren't so many side effects. If your pet his tail is out and he is scared then just like a dog his tail will go between his legs and another side effect can be he will whimper if he doesn't like something, and He will get sleepy after he gets injected And will need a lot of rest. But there are no major side effects like he won't start eating dog food, he will still eat human food. So you don't have to worry about that." 

When the sells man was done explaining everything, he took Izuku to the back where all the serums are and told him to sit on a chair. Izuku did what the creepy-looking man asked an sat down. the man took a serum with 'dog' written on it. "Now, let's tie you up shall we."

shivers ran down Izuku's spine as the creepy guy tied him up. Izuku didn't want this but let it happen anyway. He didn't want to anger the blond more.

There Izuku was. Tied up on a chair in the middle of a room full of serums with a creepy-looking dude that is about to inject him with something that gives you dog features. How crazy is that?

"Hold still. This might hurt a lot but it will only take a couple of minutes." the man said laughing a bit psychopathic. He pushed the needle into Izuku's neck, letting the injection enter Izuku's body.

As Katsuki was waiting, an other sells man from the same shop came and took him to where the animal stuff was. Like a leash and collars. The blond walked around, looking If he needed anything. He bought a dog muzzle and a small cage where Izuku would just fit in. Katsuki paid for every thing and waited until Izuku came back.

Izuku was in a lot of pain but he is used to it because of all the shocking Katsuki did. After It was done The creepy man untied him and took him back out of the room. He then showed Katsuki where he injected Izuku so that Katsuki knows where to push. Izuku was very tired, Katsuki saw this but didn't act on it. They where done there so they walked al the way back to the limousine.  Izuku and Eri had to sit in the back trunk again. As the car began moving Izuku fell asleep. He was tired from the injection and his feet hurt from walking around without any shoes. 

(543 words)

This was part 22 Sorry if it's short. I hope you liked it and have a good day. KEEP DREAMING! dreamer out^-^