39. love

💭By dreamer💭

3rd person POV.

When Izuku arrived at the mansion Katsuki was waiting for him. "Hi, Kacchan. I'm back." Izuku said as he hugged the vampire. But the blond didn't hug back. Izuku broke the hug and looked up at him. "What's wrong Kacchan?" Izuku asked but Katsuki didn't answer. Instead, he just walked to the big staircase and made his way upstairs leaving Izuku standing alone and worried.

Katsuki walked all the way to recovery girl's office and entered without knocking like usual. "Mr. Bakugo, What can I help you with today?" The gray-haired lady asked. The tall male just stayed silent. "Are you having love problems already?" The old lady asked. "You're lucky you are such a good doctor, Because I would have killed you already." Katsuki said smirking. "But you are right." His smirk dropped and silents took over the room.  

"You know better than anyone that I'm not good with words or affection, Hell I'm not good with love. I don't know how to show it or how to act on it. All I know is that I love him." Katsuki said as recovery girl listened closely. 

"Well, the answer to your problem is clear. Just do what you think is right. Just act on your love. Show your affection, don't think too much and just say what you want and how you feel. But most important, don't be afraid. Your way to focus on the past is that you start imagining things."

"I know but how do I know that he in fact loves me and isn't just saying that so I wouldn't kill him?"

"You don't, that's the scariest thing about love. It's unpredictable."

A couple of minutes later Katsuki made his way downstairs. He was looking for Izuku who was in the kitchen making an apple pie.

When Katsuki saw Izuku in the kitchen he couldn't help but stare at him. The cute green-haired boy was moving his perfect body to the music that was blasting from his new phone. his beautiful voice was perfectly singing along with the lyrics as he was putting the pie into the oven. 

Katsuki's cheeks turned a light pink as a smile made its way onto his face. He soon got pulled out of his thoughts by that same beautiful voice. "Kacchan? Are you okay?" Katsuki's eyes traveled upwards Izuku's body to his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." The blonde said while hugging Izuku. 

The green-haired boy was shocked but didn't complain and returned the hug. they stayed like this for a while, it was nice. But of course, every nice moment has to be ruined. Someone was watching them from behind a wall and that person wasn't happy with them hugging. Ready to kill, the person moved towards them but luckily they got stopped. 

"AHHHHHHH!" Mina yelled. "YOU TWO ARE HUGGING!!!!" She called out as she took a picture of them. Denki and Kirishima came running into the room thinking something bad happened. "What's wrong?" "Yeah, where is the threat?" Kirishima and Denki said as Denki ran into the fridge. 

Everyone started laughing as Denki fell to the floor. 

The person who was watching earlier and ready to attack stood watching them laugh. after a while, he left.

An hour later Katsuki was taking a shower and Izuku was in the library killing time. He just finished a book he has been reading this past week. It was about dolphins and sharks. The greenette was looking for a new book to read when he came across something interesting. 

It was a black book with a red gem in the middle. 'everything about vampires' Izuku opened the book and started reading the old pages. 

Not expecting to read what kind of secrets that book holds.

(620 words)