four)

I strutted across the cafeteria before reaching the table of boys.

They all turned to me quickly.

"Hey sis!" Dustin exclaimed. "guys this is Y/N, my sister"

I looked across the table and recieved small waves from Will, Mike and a few others that I didn't recognise.

"is everything okay??" Will asked.

"yeah, just wanted to come over and say hello" I smiled.

"missed me already, Wilson??" Eddie grinned from the top of the table.

"I've got another gig tonight if you all wanna come" I stated. "as long as you've not got a campaign tonight, of course"

"we'll be there" Mike smiled as the other two nodded.

"I'll see you guys later" Eddie made no attempt of giving confirmation of whether he was coming or not but i could feel his eyes watching me as I walked away from the table.

I made my way back to the band table to see that Axel and Dan were there.

"hey guys, where've you been??" I wondered.

"we got held back at class" Dan shrugged.

"both of you??" Robin asked.

"so who's ready for the show tonight??" Axel cackled.

"it's gonna be perfecto" Billy said while digging into his food.

"you coming tonight, Robin??" I turned to the girl.

"wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiled.

"I love you" I pouted at the girl before the bell rang for the next lesson.

I slugged through the rest of the day and rushed home.

I threw on my blue bellbottoms and paired it with my black vest haltertop and some block heels.. almost like tall Mary Jane's. I paired it with some matching earrings and some sunglasses to rest in my hair.

(outfit for visual effect)

I reapplied some of my old makeup and headed out for the venue.

"hey babies" I rushed to the stage to see the band.

"long time no see" Billy nodded.

"baby! you look great tonight" Axel engulfed me into a hug which.. confused me but I enjoyed the affection regardless.

"thanks, sweetie. so do you" I could feel my face redden.

"how you feeling??" he held my hands in his as he spoke to me.

"good" I nodded. I could feel my face reddening, not being used to this affection from him... not in a while anyway.