twenty five)

"um.. please stand by as I take a moment to scream into the void" he lifted his finger before stepping a few feet away from me.

I was already scared but it definitely increased when he just began screaming.

People were definitely glaring as they walked past.

And I definitely have no fucking idea what was happening.

And I definitely wanted to burst into laughter when the boy walked back towards me as if nothing had even happened.

"what was that!?" I exclaimed, my voice reaching a possible high F.

"I just can't believe I did that" he shrugged, the grin not leaving his face.

"what?" I chuckled.

"that! What I just did!" he exclaimed, cupping my face with his hands.

"and what did you do?" I smiled softly.

"I kissed you" he melted into a gentle smile.

"and I kissed you, Eddie Munson" I nodded, holding his hands with.. my hands.

"I could fucking die right now. I could seriously die" he rested his forehead against mine.

"please don't die!" I chuckled loudly.

"can I walk you home??" he looked up into my eyes.

"yeah!" I nodded gently.

"can I kiss you again??" I didn't even need to streetlight to see that his face was red.

"I beg of you" I nodded before smiling into another of hopefully infinite kisses with this boy.

His lips felt like heaven.

They were slightly chapped and tasted like beer and candy but my god, they are like heaven.

Just like heaven.

I could do this forever.

He's right..

I could just seriously die right now.

"this has been the bestest day ever" he sighed pulling his hands away from me.

"do you wanna come over tomorrow??" I wondered.

"come over?" he asked.

"yeah.." I chuckled lightly, taking his hand in mine. "I'm just.. I'm over yours all the time so.."

"because Dustin isn't there" he stated bluntly.

Shit.

"okay.. you have a point here" I hesitated before nodding in the boys direction.

"I always have a point. I.. am a genius and that is why YOU are coming over this genius' house tomorrow instead" he grinned.

"oh, am I?" I gawked at the lover.

"yes, yes you are" he spoke confidently.

"I can't wait" I smiled gently.

"oh fuck" he stopped for a moment.

"what?" his hand fell from mine.

"I've got band practice tomorrow" he frowned.

He stared at the ground for a moment before jumping on the spot and aggressively grabbing my shoulders in one quick motion.

"fucking hell" I jumped.

"you said you'd come to band practice! To be our new singer!" he exclaimed.