nineteen)

Last night, I think i slept the best I've ever slept in my entire life.

I had a date.. with Eddie Munson.

And it was.. almost perfect.

And I get to see him again today!

Sadly I can't be all.. hand holdy and lovey with him but apart from that aspect, our relationship has kind of stayed the same so it's not like we have to pretend around each other.

Though we have gotten noticeably closer since the last time we all hung out as a group.

That was so long ago now.

I mean, only like... a few weeks but still..

We literally finish for spring break in about.. a week now.

Fucking hell.

Time really has flown.

I shook my head at the thought and just decided to get ready for the day.

I slid on a pair of leather trousers, pairing it with an oversized knitted sweater and my trusty leather boots.
I would never usually wear leather trousers but it seemed like it was gonna be quite chilly so... I'll risk it.

I also threw my denim jacket in my bag..

It might get cold...

I didn't even wait for Dustin before leaving this morning because of the anticipation... even though I knew I wouldn't see Eddie until lunch time.

Sadly.

I rushed to school and stood in the middle of the car park.

Very dangerously so, but I was hoping that if I stayed there.. Looking around enough, I'd see Eddie and be able to talk to him alone before the bell rang.

"Y/N!" I spun around, almost tipping myself over.

Steve.

It's just Steve.

"hey.. did you.. think I was someone else??" he smiled softly.

"hmm?" I was looking behind him still, wondering where the boy was.

"you looked disappointed when seeing it was me" he mumbled.

"no! no.. not at all. Hi Steve, how are you??" I pulled him in for a quick hug.

"y/n... what's going on?" he pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"nothing!" I exclaimed before spotting a familiar van pull into the car park. "Eddie!"

I grabbed Steve's hand and dragged the two of us towards the van, waiting patiently for the boy to jump out.

The moment he bounced into our view, his eyes fell on mine.

I smiled at him and gave him a small wave as he walked around the car towards us.

"you look chipper this morning, Munson" Steve noticed.

"it's cause you're here, Henderson" he winked at the boy before walking past the two of us towards the school.

Steve and I chuckled as his action and followed behind him into the building.

"so how was your weekend??" Steve asked the two of us.

We both noticeably paused.

"good.. it was good" I nodded gently.

"... what happened?? you're being weird" Steve wondered.

"yeah, Wilson. What happened??" the two boys turned to me.

I shook my head, grinning at the metalhead before lifting my hand, placing it entire on his face and pushing him away gently.

"what's up first??" I sighed.

"I don't know about you guys but I've got a date.. under the bleachers" Eddie whipped a spliff out of his pocket, sporting a cheesy grin on his face. "care to join me??"

"I've got English and Nance.. will kill me if I skip so.." Steve shrugged before falling away into the crowd of teens.

"I guess that just leaves us" he held his hand out as if I were a member of the Royal family.

"happily, Mister Munson" I took his hand as he escorted me through the school and out to the bleachers.

"you look beautiful today" he leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"fuck off" I shoved the boys shoulder.

"you wanna hang out tonight??" he shrugged, leaning against the wall.

"depends.." I took a step closer to him.

"depends on what?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"on what we do" I spoke gently.

"movie and pizza??" he suggested.

"do you have any video games??" I threw my arms around his neck.

"UGH" he groaned, throwing his head back. "you're perfect"

"so pizza and video games??" I grinned.

"yes please" he nodded eagerly.

"perfect" I pressed my hand to his check, rubbing his skin gently with my thumb before pulling my body away from his.

"well.. I guess its time to whip out those handcuffs then" he shrugged, flicking the end of his spliff to the grass.

My jaw dropped as I turned to the boy.

"I did say second date" he held back a smirk.

"don't you dare.." I took a step away from him.

"no no no.. we did agree" he nodded gently. "come here"

"fuck off" I grabbed a clump of grass from the floor and threw it at him, running across the field away from him in the process.

"Wilson!" he called after me in an almost.. creepy singsongy voice, making me squeal in response.

"go away!" I yelped, also sporting a large grin on my face.

Though I certainly underestimated how fast he was considering just mere moments later, I was then tackled onto the grass.

I felt his arms wrap around my torso and stay there.

"you're lucky we're both wearing black today" I turned my body around and frowned at the boy.

He took one look at me and burst out laughing.

"what??" I pouted.

"you're just.. you're cute" he chuckled lightly.

My face melted and I just felt myself smile at the boy.

"get out of here, freak! we're trying to play a game!" we heard from the other side of the pitch.

The two of us exchanged eye contact for a moment before he grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the ground and dragged me back into the school building.

Both of us.. pissing ourselves laughing, mind you.

"I think you're a bad influence on me, Munson" I smirked as we reached the school.

"me? never" he gasped dramatically, holding the door open for me.

"alright alright.. holding the door open to make up for it" I tutted at him.

"I always do that!" he defended, following after me.

"in.. your. DREAMS, loverboy" I exclaimed, making my way down the corridor as the lunch bell echoed the walls.