Part 1

Y/N :Age 23 , Lawyer (Intern)

Jungkook : Age 24 ( Y/N 's rival and colleague)

Its late on a Saturday evening , everyone left the office one by one for weekend fun plans

But in the corner office in dim light of table lamp, there was a girl with her head burried in files. The case was important to her, it was going to decide weather she would get job in her dream law firm or not.
But her vision started to become blurry, by now she was starving and tired.

Watchman came to her and told to leave office because he wanted to go home after locking .

"i guess i got no other choice but to leave..." I packed my stuff in a bag and picked up some important files.

In the parking lot

"Holy crap! I forgot my keys in the office." But realized that the office must be locked up now and watchman was in hurry ,he must have left.

"Are you looking for something?"
A familiar voice wispered into my ears.
"Damn Jungkook ! Its you...! You almost scared me."
He giggled and smiled at me.
"Who can think the tough women Y/N people know about is scared so easily"

He wanted to make me laugh with all the teasing but i am too tired to even smile right now.

"I left my carkeys in the office...i have to go back to get them"
I turned around to go, but felt restrained.
Jungkook grabbed my hand, "Its no use its all locked now, i was the last one to leave, Come let me drop you"

Drop me, Home! I am not the type to get favours . I hate it because everything come at a cost and you have to return them and nobody know in which ever ways.

I denied, and started moving towards the office... I was hungry and it felt almost impossible to walk now. In front of the office door i could see no one, guess it was all a waste to walk back.

BEEP ! BEEP!
"Are you sure you wanna stand there alone all night waiting for the watchman to come?"

I tried to igrone his words and started looking at the other side.