PART 12

Its been 2 days ...i managed to hide in this castle but unfortunalely couldn't find any escape to get out of here. Its not easy to hide in here, there are ANTI's guarding everywhere.

When i fell down i injured my left leg of which it was hard to run away too far. If i tried to do that i had to pass the huge garden with a maze, so i decided to remain inside until i find a solution.

This place is more than just bricks and stones. The vibes is every corner is different and unveils a certain feeling inside me. The secrets scream here. Each room is tightly locked and guarded.

When its dark in the midnight that's the only 1 hour when ANTI's let their guards down. They collect in the hall to perform some ritual. I got to know by hearing their chants , they were so loud that my head started hurting. That suffocating noise making my heartache. I was feeling hungry too, so i found time to look for kitchen but there was none.

Thankfully there are many fruit trees in the garden. I quickly collected some and ran towards the attic beneath the stairs. I was feeling the pain severely , the wound was bleeding. I got to eat something if i gotta survive to find a way out.

I was panting and sweating to due the shear anxiety of getting caught anytime soon. I sat behind the door and ate like a wild ape.

I suddenly remembered how i bickered with Kookie when he told me i eat like a elephant. He was there to make me smile even in the worst situations.

I got numb for a second and a smile formed on my lips but my eyes filled with grief of him not being with me right now . A tear run down to my cheek. I refrained myself from crying. I couldn't cry. Not at this moment. I have to remain sane to find a way.

I slowly felt sleepy , thinking about what kind of puzzle am i trapped in.

The next day...

There was chirping of birds singing the music of morning glory.
The bright rays of sun coming through the small vent making a Tyndall with dust flowing like shining little specks. I opened my eyes being able to finally see the attic completely.

It was not a typical store room but it was rather clean and had many shelf with old books and antique looking stuff. I got up to have a look at those books , wondering why there is a whole library in the attic. Is that monster a scholar too?

I grazed my fingers on a books and found an old book with red ribbon around it. It looked different from the rest and i picked it up to read.

Then placed it on the small round wooden table and sat comfortably on chair to read it.

It gave me a moment of shock , the most old looking book was blank , completely blank. I picked up another book, it was blank too, and then another. They were all blank . In frustration i threw all the books around and fell on my knees completely broken of how can this happen. No matter how hard i try to find the answers i always end up with nothing.

I was looking at the mess around me, at all the blank pages of those books. Just like my own life, the life which was nothing but empty pages with no story ,no title. I was nothing but a helpless spare of heart regrets. Just waiting to see myself perish beneath my fate.

Suddenly a book in the pile started glowing and letter by letter all the words i said started forming on it.
At first i thought i am imagining it but its for real. I held that book , the cover changed into a new one with my name as tittle on it. I thought to recheck it and closed my eyes thinking about a glass of water. It got written on the book and a chilling glass of water appeared on the table.
I thought about food and it appeared too.

I think i know what it is! Yes...finally i found something to understand this crazy world . I know where i am , i know how can i go back ...