Part 2

I was stoned for a while, his head was placed on my left sholder and i could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"Um, smells good!"

"What?"

"The food..."

Before i could react he picked up the plate quickly and sat on the table

I almost attacked the food, it was so delicious. I have been craving from days to eat my favourite dishes.
I almost chocked on my last bite.

Jungkook handed me a glass of water quickly.
"Easy girl! Are you ok?"

I nodded..

"Did'nt knew you can eat the food enough to fill a baby elephant"

I looked at him with anger, my cheeks went puffy. How dare he mock me!

"You are at my place, no one will ever know if kill you here."

"Then i can forever haunt you...are you that desperate to make me stay here"

"What did you say, you are the one who don't leave any chance to destroy my peace and invade into my life everytime"

"Yes! Because you live in a bubble and don't really care about the people around you.
Being all competitive and selfish, pushing people away!!!"

"Ah!" I gasped in disbelief and silence for a while, my eyes began to become teary but i tried hard not to cry.

"So thats what you think about me...!"

He realized what he said and came closer to calm me down.

"No! No i don't..." He said in a low tone

Tears started rolling down my eyes, i couldn't control myself. The person i have been running away from till now was myself. I have been protecting myself and the people around me from the demons i hide. His confrontation make me feel it was all coming out again...i felt exposed.

I stepped back as he approached me.
"Just go!"
"Leave right now"

"No i won't"

He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me into a warm hug.
"I'm sorry! For all the difficult times i gave you. I don't think anything bad about you, i know you have reasons for everything you do and thats ok"