Part 6

The pitter-patter of raindrops mixed with sound of blowing wind. White window curtains swirling .

With heavy breath i woke up from my bed and turned the switch on, there was no electricity. I hated darkness, it felt like engulfing me.

With hands i held my head clenching my hairs in frustration.
"What a weird dream!"

I picked up my phone it was 4:00 am in the winter morning but felt like mid night.

With the flash light i went to search for some candle.

"I have a weird imagination, i almost believe that everything was happening for real. Thank god it was just a dream." I mumbled on my way to the kitchen.

After looking for few minutes...

"Yeah! I found some...lets light you up"

I lit up the candle.
Saw a sudden appearance of someone.

"Ah ! "
I filched in shock.

"There is no one. Y/n wake up you are still in your sleep" i said to myself while tapping on my head .

"You know ...that i can't...show me...give you me...na nana na na na nanann na na..." I starting singing to calm myself down on way to my room.

Its one of the song Jungkook sing usually . I miss him but i don't wanna disturb him by calling right now.
I am strong i have always lived alone i can survive a black out too...no big deal.

I sat on the bed with some snacks and thought to watch some k-drama to distract myself because i could not stop thinking about the dream.

"Why did he kept blaming me in the dream? What weird place i saw" I wondered.

"Because he is a jerk!" Someone answered back.

This time i knew i am not imagining its for real. I can feel it.

"Who is there? Come out , i am not afraid of you"

To be honest i was hell afraid right now. Someone just broke in my house while its dark and i am alone.

"Sure you are strong, but i am stronger" He appeared and sat next to my bed.

"Taehyung ...! For real...i -i thought it was just a dream"

"Surprised to see me?" he asked while smirking

"What are you doing here?"

" Don't you know by now, i came to take you."

"Where?"

"To Bangtan land."

"And why exactly would i go there?" I crossed my arms i strong disagreement.

"To become free, from every thing that bothers you...become my Queen and we will live happily forever."

"There is no forever..."