Part 17

They ran as fast as they could towards the last gate that was shutting down. 

Y/N suddenly fell on the ground while panting heavily " my legs have given up"

Jin " Y/nie we are almost there don't give up now" 

She took a deep breath and collected all the courage to move again. They exited through the door while being surrounded by dusty smoke which was slowly fading away as the rain drops started pouring heavily. They escaped and both took a sigh of relief. 

Amidst the torrential rain, the imposing silhouette of the Taehyung's castle looms in the background. As they reach a narrow stone bridge, they suddenly finds themselves cornered by three menacing goons emerging from the shadows, sinister grins on their faces.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Looks like someone took a wrong turn." said one of the ANTI

"You're a long way from safety, my friend." The second one said taking a step towards the siblings with a dagger in his hands. Jin stepped forward hiding y/n behind his back in a protective manner.

"Where the hell you think you are going losers?" the third one shouted at Jin

" To your future grave! you punk" Jin said in anger knocking him out with a hard punch disfiguring his face.

other ANTI : "You're going to regret that!" as he charges forward, swinging a chain at the Jin.

Y/n picked a rock and hit him hard on head making him groan from painful bleeding. Jin kicked the last one off the stone bridge in to the raging river beneath. He turned towards y/n only to find more ANTIs rushing towards them to attack. He tried to fight them but himself got injured too and was out numbered by those pathetic jerks.

"Y/N...just go! I can't stop them for too long."

She was scared and froze at one place knowing she can't leave him all by himself here. ANTIs were over powering her even when she was good in defensive martial art she knew it was not possible to defeat all of them. All she could do at this time was praying for some miracle to happen.  

As she was wandering in her head space an ANTI  pressed a wickedly sharp knife against y/n's throat. Jin wanted to help her but struggled against the tight grip of the other goons who held him back. His muscles strained, eyes filled with desperation as he watched his sister's life dangle on the edge of a blade. 

 The cold steel of the knife sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes waiting to meet her fate. "Let her go," Jin pleaded, his voice strained. "I won't fight. Just let her go." screaming on top of his lungs.

In that split second it seemed all hope was lost the swift movement of weapon splashed pool of blood and the head cut off from the body fell on the ground making a loud thud in the ghostly silence . The ANTI's other half of body laid dead on the ground. Y/N snapped back to reality realizing she was alive, her heart pounded heavily as she turned around only to see Jungkook in front of her .

 Y/N snapped back to reality realizing she was alive, her heart pounded heavily as she turned around only to see Jungkook in front of her