|Chapter One|

|Third Person's POV|

It was a calm, peaceful day on Mount Justice.

A week ago, Earth's greatest heroes brought their children there in order to become ultimate superheroes.

John Diggle, well known Oliver Queen's best friend and husband of the director of A.R.G.U.S. was casted as their teacher to train them and teach them the values along with the ones that their parents passed on.

However, many members of this team weren't happy with the decision.

And one of them was Dawn Allen, daughter of infamous forensic scientist Barry Allen and Central City's number one metahuman doctor Caitlin Snow.

She was mad that her father didn't trust her enough and sent her here, on Mount Justice to learn how to become a good hero.

Of course this was far from truth but Dawn's stubbornness got in the way to see the real reason.

"No, this is absurd!" Dawn continued to rant in her new room. Her cousin Gwen was sitting on her bed, listening to whatever has caused Dawn to ramble all morning. "I mean, does he not trust me?! It's been a week and I already hate this place! Do you like it here?!"

Gwen flinched at her sudden outburst and question. "I don't hate here, nor do I love it." She answered calmly. "Cool down a little, complaining won't do you any good."

"Ironic coming from you." Dawn glared but Gwen just chuckled.

"I think it's better if you show him that you can be a better hero, just get good grades or whatever they count good here."

"Oh no, no, no. I'm not gonna show him that this place has done some good." She said firmly.

"Why? I mean just try. Maybe you'll like it here."

"No way I'm gonna like a place where this people are! I don't even know them!" She protested again, sounding very reasonable but Gwen doubted it.

"If you don't leave this room you won't get to know them!" She told her strictly. "Come on, we're going out." She stood up and grabbed Dawn's arm.

"But—"

"No buts! If you don't come with me then I'll freeze your ass and still drag you out!" She gave her the famous Frost glare which hushed Dawn as she followed quietly and calmly.

Dam that I don't have cold genes. She thought in her mind.

Dawn's brother Ronnie was sitting on the couch in their supposed living-room. You couldn't possible call it a house when they were living in a cave(That was Dawn's words). In front of him was long, brown, wavy haired girl reading something in her ipad. Next to her was as Dawn recognised, Superman's son Jordan Kent.

He's already a hero, why is he here? She thought. Dawn has heard lots of things about Superboy saving Smallville and didn't that count as him being a hero?

Ultimate superhero. A voice in her head reminded. Right, they were here to become best versions of themselves. Of course.

"Hi, everyone." Gwen greeted the people in front of her with a small smile. They heard them greet too but Dawn didn't utter a word in return.

"I see you're feeling well here." Dawn whispered to her brother bitterly.

Ronnie just shrugged which annoyed her even more. How could he be so chill about this?!

She spent whole week in this cave and only thing she hoped to gain her was to become a vampire.

A bat can bite me and then I'll be a vampire. Better be that then being stuck here all the time. She rolled her eyes at the thought of staying here longer then another day.