|Chapter Nineteen|

|Third Person's POV|

"And here I thought we were supposed be in peace," Kyle snickered as he saw Dawn's scrunched face. "I feel the hate radiating from you."

"I assure you, it has nothing to do with you. If anything, my brother and his best friend will receive my wreath." Dawn replied, playing thousand ways of how to torture them in her mind.

"What did they do this time?" He chuckled as he settled on the couch next to her.

"Stole my books? Recolored my room door and made my talk to my old biology teacher for an hour?!" She flared. "I'm so gonna torture them! For sure, they can't outrun me and can't hide for too long!"

Kyle looked at her for few solid seconds, then burst into laughter. "I'm sorry, what's wrong with the biology teacher? And how did they recolor your room?"

"First of all, I was her favourite student which meant I had to talk to her for hours without interrupting and everything and plus she wanted to know about my career and how my mother's lab was and what I was doing other than becoming a greatest biochemist the world her ever seen. Second of all, they're speedsters, they colored the door in the colors I disliked. As a speedster I can recolor it but why should when it wasn't supposed to change colors in the first place!"

"Wow, lot of anger there." He grumbled then his face changed into a smirk. "Want an idea to how to repay them?"

"I won't turn down good suggestions." She replied and waited for him to continue. He leaned in the whisper and Dawn listened carefully. When he finished, she smiled evilly and nodded.

She was plotting their doom.

An hour later everyone in the team heard Ronnie's and Elias' scared screams. Dawn and Kyle really gave them the biggest prank. Those two wouldn't tease her for a few months.

"Okay, I admit it, you're funny." Dawn giggled as she and Kyle walked out of the cave.

"Finally, someone sees it!" Kyle exclaimed, equally laughing. "Last night Jordan and I betted on who would make Laurel laugh. I was winning but then Connor backed him up."

"Didn't stand a chance against two Supers?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You know how it easy, kryptonians get everything." He said it a little bitterly but Dawn thought if she were in a competition and lost she would have been bitter too.

"Dawn, need fast hands!" She hears Andre and Tim call from their workshop. In instant, she was in the there doing whatever her friends needed. "Done!" She announced.

"You're a life saviour!" Tim thanked her in awe. "This would've taken us two days!"

"Glad to assist," Dawn grinned and walked out of the workshop.

"Speed does come handy, huh?" Kyle smirked.

"More than you can imagine." She giggled.

"Team meeting!" Gideon announced everywhere. Dawn and Kyle glanced at each other, then shrugged and walked towards the main room where all the computers and screens where. They usually had their official team meetings there.

"What's going on?" Dawn asked her best friend who was sitting on her chair around the round table. It was similiar to the one Justice League had.

"I don't know, but it seems like Jordan called this meeting." She replied while playing with the cloth of her shirt.

"Doesn't he, always?" Dawn snorted. "I wonder what grand plan he made now."

Kyle next to her chuckled but Gwen gave her a scolding look. "He's trying, Dawn."