|Chapter Thirty-Five|

|Third Person's POV|

48 hours passed since Connor's outburst and Liv and others finally created a perfect plan. 24 hours later, the red Kryptonite had come out of Connor's system and he was feeling much better, he kept saying that something like pure rage kept clouding over his consciousness. Miraculously, Dawn was feeling well after 24 hours too. Her human and meta sides were as good as new. Gwen and Livia asked Caitlin in secret to scan any sign of red Kryptonite in Dawn. They found traces of Kryptonite but it wasn't red. It was the one that got her unconscious when she was locked in the training room with the rest of the supers.

Aside from that, Andre found no information about a meta-human that could absorb energy and the all the information about Kyle Craine evaporated from the base.

That was enough proof for everyone. They started to plant the plan in motion.

Livia brought History Of Krypton from her home and looked up celebrations in there. She found one about some historical figure and reminded her brother and cousins that they should celebrate on Mount Justice. They invited Jonathan too, since he was as much Kryptonian as those three. They told the whole team to lay low with the information since she didn't want it to be a big blast. Few days ago media discovered where they were training and she didn't want to lure people.

In all honesty, Livia wanted to lure Anti-Justice. Because if they came, it meant they had a spy on inside.

The day of the celebration came soon and Dawn pulled her hair in a waterfall braid. She always loved testing new hairstyles. Her dress was creamy colored and it flowed when she spun. She wasn't one for dresses but she liked to wear them on special occasions.

"You look lovely," Kyle smiled and spun her around. Dawn grinned and took a good look of her boyfriend. "You look charming as well," She tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on, let's join the others. Jordan's cooking some Kryptonian meal and it smells awful." He hooked his arm around her shoulders and led her towards the kitchen.

"It sure smells awful," Dawn agreed when they stepped in.

"Excuse you, this is one of the delicious meals I've eaten." Jordan scoffed, looking funny in a butterfly apron that Dawn used.

"Yeah, maybe when you weren't cooking." Gwen remarked, one hand holding her nose. Jordan glared at her slightly, then scoffed and turned to his meal. Couple or not, those two had a fun dynamic.

"If you plan to unalive us with its smell, you are succeeding." Laurel chimed in as she walked in the kitchen.

"Jokes on you, I actually want to taste it." Elias moved to take a bite but Jordan slapped his hand away. "It's not ready, yet!" Elias grumbled something about superstrength and retrieved back.

"God, Jordan, I don't remember this smelling so bad when mom made it." Livia remarked, walking in the kitchen with her boyfriend.

Levi agreed. "Yeah, when aunt Kara cooked it smelled super delicious."

Jordan's eyes glowed red. "I'm cooking, it will be delicious, and on count to three none of you better be here or I'm gonna shoot lasers."

Everyone left the kitchen immediately without another word.

Jordan soon finished cooking and everyone sat around the table to celebrate. Connor raised the glass to say a toast but he was cut off by the loud explosion outside the cave. Everyone rushed outside, already in their super suits.

Somewhere in the air, they heard Raniella laughing. Lacey was up in the sky in a second, Livia, Connor and Jordan flying next to her as Comet made an appearance. It has been a long time since they fought against each other.