New day

A new day

Bts got to know yesterday cheongsan harassed park namhyo that's why blackpink forced him to apologise her .

After knowing the truth , bts searched the whole university to find blackpink and apologise for their behaviour in the argument and for not believing them . But they didn't saw blackpink the whole day .

At blackpink house

Jisoo bedroom ,

Jisoo squinted her eyes by the sunlight coming from the window on her face .

She sat on her bed rubbing her eyes .

She was so sleepy . Yesterday, after their argument blackpink returned to their home and dranked a lot in anger .

When she saw the time , her eyes got wide 👀 .

Jisoo :- Oh god we're gonna be late ..... it's 6:48 am right now .

She got up from her bed and ran towards Jennie's room .

She saw jennie sleeping peacefully on her bed .

She tapped her face .

Jisoo :- jennie , jennie wake up ..... we're gonna be late to university.....wake up Jen

Jennie grunted .

Jennie :- ughhh ! Unnie let me sleep for a while

Jisoo :- Jen wake up .... It's 6:51 am now .

As soon as jennie heard the time she woke up straight from her bed and went to bath .

Jisoo chuckled on her behaviour and told her to hurry .

Jisoo then woke up Lisa and chaeyoung and then she herself went to take a bath .

In the university,

Bts were sitting in the cafeteria except jungkook and Jimin .

No one was talking .

Jin was glancing at everyone sipping his coffee .

He kept his cup of coffee on the table .

Jin :- so any update about blackpink's whereabouts ?

Everyone sighed .

Taehyung :- none of us has seen blackpink after our heated argument yesterday.

Jhope :- but don't you think they were right ? We never believed them . We always blame them without knowing the whole truth .

Suga :- But we saw it from our own eyes right ?

Taehyung :- and it was not the whole truth hyung .

Namjoon :- ok ok now we should not argue over this .... Let's just grab a chance to talk to blackpink now .

Jin :- yes .... I'm sure that now they would not let us talk to them .

Everyone nodded.

Just then jungkook and Jimin came running to them .

They were trying to say something but couldn't. They were panting 😮‍💨. Other members asked them to relax themselves first .

After sometime their breathing calmed .

Jimin :- we saw blackpink .

Jhope :- what ? Where ?

Jimin :- in the university hyung ..... I think they got late that's why they were rushing for their lectures.

Taehyung :- did you talk to them ?

Jungkook :- No ! We tried ... but they ignored us .

Everyone's mood just got off . They expected this to happen .

Namjoon glanced at everyone and sighed .

The bell rang .

Namjoon :- jimin , tae , jungkook go for your lectures.... the bell ranged.

The three maknaes nodded and went to their classes .

Jin :- let's go guys ! We also have some paperwork's to complete.

The other three nodded and left .

Sorry guys if this short but next part will have some namjen moments. So don't skip it .