Troublesome girls

Jisoo :- woahh I'm in the train ....

Lisa :- no no no unnie we're not in the train ...it's an aeroplane hehe 😁

Lisa and jisoo were drunk. As decided rosé was driving and jennie sat next to driver seat. She also didn't drink that much.

Jennie rolled her eyes and said , " unnie can you both be silent ? Why the hell I'm not drunk

Rosé chuckled:- regretting not being drunk ?

Jennie :- ( putting her hand on her head ) I just can't imagine how you handle these two every time including me when we're drunk.

Rosé:- it's just sometimes unnie otherwise we don't go in the clubs .

Jennie nodded.

Lisa :- unnie where are we going ?

Jisoo :- Pikachu world 

Lisa :- ( confused ) what is that ?

Jisoo :- it's a world where you can get to see thousands of pikachu. Remember we went there last time .

Lisa nodded. She clapped and said , " hurray 😁 we're going there again "

Rosé stopped the car.

Rosé:- get out

Jisoo and Lisa were shocked. They started whining.

Lisa :- Rosie we're your sisters and you're throwing us out of the car -

" and that also at this hour " jisoo interrupted Lisa pouting.

Jennie rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time and said , " unnie we've already reached home "

She got out of the car and took out jisoo and Lisa from the car.

Jennie :- Rosie I'll take them to their rooms you park the car and then go back to your room

Rosie nodded. She started the car and drives to the parking area of the villa. She saw the only space to park her car was behind jungkook's car. She cared less so she parked it there and walked in the house.

She was going to the stairs when someone held her hand. She turned around just to see her brother Jimin .

Jimin :- how did you got this wound ?

I got confused at first but then I followed his eyes and glanced at my hand. Ohh I forgot about that. The cut can still be seen. I yanked his hand away and went towards my room. Until I can make it to my room someone pulled me.

' not again ' I thought rolling my eyes. " Jimin can you leave me alone for god's sake ? " I said being annoyed. But did he care ? NO.

Jimin POV

I pulled Rosie and took her in my room , which was next to hers. I put her on the bed and started applying medicine on her wound.

Rosé :- You won't listen to me ever right ?

Jimin :- and you won't ever get concerned about yourself right ?

Rosé :- I have my three sisters to care for me so you don't have to worry about it.

Jimin :- And why do you think that I don't care about you ?

Rosé :- when there is no trust , how will you be concerned ?

Jimin :- can you stop that nonsense things now

' even I don't want to Jimin but I have no option left than saying all this again and again ' rosé thought.