Spoiled family reunion ( pt 3 )

Jennie , Rosé and Lisa were sitting in the living room. Silence spread in the room.

In this silence , Lisa asked a question , " Why do you think jisoo unnie did that yesterday ? "

Jennie and rosé didn't had the answer either. They started to think about the incident that happened yesterday night.

Flashback *

Rosé :- Dad , you didn't told us about this before ?

Lisa :- Yes . And why would we stay together with them ?

Jisoo :- You should've asked us about this or atleast should've told us beforehand.

Blackpink stood up from the dining chairs.

Mrs.Kim 1 :- Daughter , we thought about telling you this in this party. And what's the problem in living together anyways ?

Jisoo :- You better don't give any advice to us on this topic.

Mr.Kim 1 :- Jisoo daughter , you shouldn't talk to your mother like this

Jisoo :- You know better than anyone .

Mr. and Mrs. Kim didn't said anything. But Bts , other parents and blackpink members ( excluding jisoo ) were too shocked. Jisoo never talked to her mother like this from childhood. She used to be so close to her mother. So everyone was shocked on this matter.

Mrs.Jung :- Jisoo daughter , Calm down ! Atleast she is you mother.

Jisoo :- I would better be a orphan than being called her child.

She angrily said and went out. Everyone's eyes widened.

Mrs.Jeon :- What just happened ?

Jennie :- We'll go !

Jennie , Lisa and rosé ran out. Everyone left in the room were still stunned. Mrs.Kim 1 left too.

End of flashback *

It's 9 am but still jisoo didn't came down for breakfast. Yesterday also jisoo directly went upstairs in her room. And when they tried to ask her about that , she didn't answer.

Rosé :- I think we should give her some time. She'll tell it to us when she feels like telling us.

Jennie and Lisa nods. After waiting for some time , jisoo came down. She was behaving normally as nothing happened. The other three also shrugged it off and behaved normally as they decided.

********

{ In BB villa }

Bts already shifted in here at early morning.

( Desperate boys , you know ? 😁😂 )

They were having breakfast. Rm sipped his coffee and started the convo .

Rm :- Why did jichu talked that way with mom ?

Jin :- who knows ? I guess after we left for New Zealand they had some arguments.

Jungkook :- But still noona said that she wished to be called an orphan than to be -

He was about to continue when Jhope put his hands on jungkook's hands and signalled him not to say it. As it can hurt Jin and namjoon feelings. Jungkook understands and stays silent.

They continued their breakfast. Just then they hear some car sounds outside. It was definitely not only one car but many.

Jimin :- who is it ?

They stood up and goes in the living room.

BTS :- YOuuu ?

********

Blackpink POV

We already packed our bags . Today we decided to take our own car there.

We seated in our car and then went to BB villa.

We parked our car in the parking area and the maids helped us with our luggage.

We stepped in the villa when -

Bts :- YOuuu ?

We smirked .

' just wait and watch boys ' we thought while glancing them.

********