•{|🏝Beach Fun 🏝|}• !Human/High School AU!

It was summer break and everyone graduated for the year. To celebrate, a couple of friends road to the sea coasts of the city. Tai Lung being the eldest of his two younger siblings and friends in the back, was the one to drive, and Ming Yue, a close friend of his, was sitting in the passenger seat admiring the bright sunny setting of the countryside and road ahead of them. "Wow! We finally graduated! I'm SO excited for this road trip to the coasts of China, it's far but it's worth it!" Ming said as she smiles with excitement at the sight of the sea that wasn't too far from where they were, Tai chuckling and staring at the road as he continued to drive. "Yeah, and of course I'm glad you came along. It wouldn't be fun without ya!" Yang shouted as she smiled at her from the backseat. "Also Tai? Can you pass me a soda from the cooler? I can't reach..." Yang asked innocently, making Tai roll his eyes and sigh. "The cooler is in the trunk and I'm NOT stopping this car just for a drink, where almost close to the coasts anyways." Tai said he glanced at the rear view mirror and he looked back at the road, blowing a small patch of hair from his face. Yang gave him a small pleading smile as she peeked her upper body from the backseats, almost getting in his face. "PLEASE Tai? I PROMISE I'll never asked for another thing on the way there! Pleeeeease?" Yang asked with her lips pouted and having puppy eyes, annoying Tai even more. "Yang, NO." He growled, holding back the urge to lose his temper. "Please Tai? It wouldn't hurt to grab a drink, besides it's steaming hot out there...I'm feeling a bit thirsty too!" Ming added in, alerting Tai and Yang still giving him the puppy eyes. "UGH! Fine. I'm stopping the car just this ONCE. Get whatever you gotta get and please don't take too long alright?" He said in defeat, a bit of annoyance in his voice but heard Ming speak, catching his attention once again. "Thanks bud, me and Yang promise that it won't be too long. I only need a soda so I won't be long." She finished as Tai parked the car on the side of the road, Ming and Yang hopping out the car and heading the trunk. Tai sighed as the two scavenged his trunk for what beverage they could find, only Po and Ti being the two left in the back seats. "I can't believe you planned this entire vacation for us, never saw the nicer side of you before but this was close enough to "nice" in my book." Tigress said as she was scrolling on her phone but still keeping her eyes on her older brother in front of her. "Oh hush. This is the ONLY nice side of me you'll ever get, still tho I thought of this trip because of-" he spoke but was cut off by Po. "Ming?" He spoke, triggering Tai and snickering a bit soon after. "WHAT? Her...? No! Well, YES but...I planned this trip cause I wanted to get away from boring school and training with father." Tai responded with a small smile on his face, Ti looking surprised but smirking soon after. "Alright then imma tell Shifu what you said." She spoke scrolling back on her phone, making the older teen turn to face her with his eyes narrowed in slight irritation. "Try. Me." He said before snapping out of it by hearing the trunk close and watching the view of Ming and Yang returning to the car and getting in. "Ok Tai! We're ready! WOOHOOOO! The beach here we come!!!" Yang shouted with excitement, Ming giggling and Po smiling at her excitement. Soon Tai turned on the car and drove off, him leaning back on the driver seat with his face in the wind. "The breeze feels nice doesn't it?" Ming said with a small smile as she looked at him, him snapping out his thoughts and looking at her surprised but slightly happy. "Yes, it feels...refreshing to me. I haven't been out here in a long time since when I first came here, I missed the peace of the shore as the waves crashed against my feet and legs, me embracing the waters with ease as I was having nothing but my thoughts loud and clear through the sound of the waters." He finished, his face focused on the road but also the face of Ming as he continued to smile, Ming's eyes widening in admiration from hearing his description of what he thought about the seas. "Wow...it must be beautiful isn't it? I haven't been to the coasts before, but I bet it's great..." she whispered back as she smiled at him more with sweetness, him noticing her and a small blush appearing on both they're faces. "Uhhh....BUT it's nothing really. I just like the beach...nothing big or anything." He scoffed as he immediately looked away still blushing. Yang and the others listened in on the conversation but only Yang and Po snickered and looked at each other with cheeky smiles on they're faces, Ti being the only serious one out of the three. The teens continued they're drive of the coasts of the mountains near the small city of the valley, watching the sun slowly set as they relaxed in they're seats.