•{|🔪I Love You, Ming🔪|}• !Yandere Tai AU! •Pt.1•

It was a bright day in the Valley of Peace, the gong sounded and the furious five along with Tai and Ming woke from they're slumber. Awaited them all was a day of training and a walk through the village, patrolling for any dangers that might be lurking around. Ming awoke from her sleeping and yawned loudly as she stretched out her limbs and tail, her popping whatever stiff joints she had in her system before hopping out of bed to freshen up for the morning. She got on her usual turquoise cheongsam, the golden and hot pink floral designs flourishing on her sleeves and ends, as well as her darker aqua green tights and slipping on her black flats. She then decided to brush her fur a bit as she looked into her mirror, fixing her whiskers and smiling at her reflection. As she continued to make sure she was ready, she then suddenly felt two paws pounce on both of her shoulders, causing her to yelp in a squeaky voice and immediately turn around only to be greeted with a peculiar smile and eyes of bright yellows and orange, It was Tai Lung. "Boo." Tai said with a chuckle as Ming looked surprised to see him, Ming then sighed in relief and calmed herself down before reclaiming her senses and smiled, glad to see him. "Why hello, Master Tai Lung." Ming spoke with a giggle as Tai smirked and laughed with her, he then looked into the mirror at her reflection, admiring her beauty and features. "She's so beautiful. Her fur and spots...the features of her face and eyes...so rare yet so gorgeous." He thought as he stares into her eyes in the reflection, seeming to be stuck in a daze of sorts, until he was interrupted by Ming snapping him from his thoughts. "Hello??? TAI!" Ming shouted, alerting Tai out his head. "What is it? Is something wrong?" He asked, Ming took his paws off her shoulders and turned around fully his face him. "No, I just saw you stuck in a bit of a daze and so I snapped you out of it!" She replied with a slight hint of reassurance. Tai only chuckled and huffed as he backed away and crossed his arms, "Ah yes. Sometimes I just get stuck in my thoughts...it happens! Grandmaster Shifu taught me of Inner Peace ever since I came back from my little "meltdown"..." he spoke with a slight hint of anger at the end but was calmed by Ming who gently touched his shoulder. "It's alright Tai...if your still regretful of what happened, it's ok. I forgave and STILL forgive you...sure you've blown out of proportion which did scar me for years, but in the end you've returned and is doing better...and that is all I care about. It's the past, leave it alone..." she said with empathy as she looked at him with a smile, him looking stunned by her kindness but softly smiling soon after, a small blush coating his cheeks. "Alright now, we have to meet up with the others outside of the palace! Just because the conflict is over, doesn't mean that we've stopped training..." Ming said as she headed to her door, sliding it open and leaving the room. Tai wasn't too far behind, him following after her as the two rushed to the outside to train with the others. Once the two made it outside, they saw the others trying out different strategies. Viper on stealth, Tigress and Fai on combat, Po on intelligence, Mantis on strength, Crain on flight speed, and Monkey on balance. Ming was amazed by how great everyone was doing in they're places in training, so she began to join them. Tai on the other hand was already a master of the strategies that the others were currently using but went to his younger brother, Fai, to train more on his combat. Fai was focused on dodging Ti's attacks, trying to miss, hit and even advance himself in his defenses against her own. "Y-You've improved little sister! I'm impressed!" Fai said as he tried his best not to get a paw to his face, Ti smirking as she went on. "Your not bad yourself Fai! Just like Tai you got the fighting skills of a pro...but maybe I can reach to your level." She responded with a final blow to Fai's stomach and making him trip back onto a knee almost falling to the ground. "Perhaps Master Tigress...you're already there." Fai huffed as he got up and brushed the dust off his pants, him and Ti bowing to each other with they're fists together afterwards as they smiled. Tai then called out to Fai alerting him, "Cmon brother!You're not keeping me waiting are you?" Tai asked with a bit of an impatience as he stretched out his joints and cracked his knuckles. Fai only chuckled as he went over to Tai, popping his neck. "Nope. As impatient as you are brother, patience is always needed when in battle. Maybe I'll ask Pa to help you!" Fai said with a smile before immediately dodging a hard fist to his stomach. "I'm the master of all the techniques and the strategies within Kung Fu! I think patience is far behind my schedule." Tai chuckled as he kept throwing hits at Fai, Fai dodging most of the punches and kicks his older counterpart threw. "You haven't changed haven't you brother? Full of pride and IMPATIENCE?" Fai asked as he quickly sprinted behind Tai, ready to give a kick onto his neck, but Tai swiftly dodging it and grabbing his ankle. "Oh..." Fai said in complete shock and surprise as Tai smirked with proudness and within a second, throwing Fai across the yard. Everyone flinched hard and gasped as they followed Fai's way across the palace but soon saw him spin flip within mid-air and landing onto all fours almost effortlessly. As he struggled to keep balance, he suddenly bumped into Ming, the two yelping and rolling down the steps. Tai's face of triumph then completely changed into horror as he gasped and sprinted after the two, the others following him. "Nice going big shot!" Ti said angrily to Tai, Tai only huffing at her as he continued to stop the two felines from crashing into more danger. Shifu was meditating at the Sakura tree near the palace until he heard faint screams and multiple noises coming from the palace, once he opened his eyes he was shocked by seeing all the masters chasing down the steps after a rolling ball of two felines crashed together, heading for the village. Shifu then immediately got up and sprinted to the other masters in pursuit to stop the mess they've made.

•~•

"MING!!! FAI!!! I'M COMING!" Tai screamed as he began to catch up to the two, hopping onto his paws and launching himself into the air, landing on all fours behind them as the villagers began to watch and run away in startle and fear. Once the two bumped off a step heading straight for him, he prepared himself before getting crashed in by the two, groaning and growling as his feet scratched and skirted in the dirt in effort to stop them then stopping right on the spot safely. The other villagers gasped but soon sighed in relief when the madness finally stopped. "Phew..." everyone said in unison as they rushed to check on the three, Po of course being the last one to keep up due to his lack of speed. "Wooo! Ugh...so much stairs!" He shouted huffing and trying to catch his breathe. "Ming? MING?! Ming are you alright...?!" Tai asked in a panic as Ming groaned in pain but seemed to be in good shape. "Y-Yes Tai Lung...I'm fine. Fai are you a-alright...??" She asked as she weakly sat up holding her back due to the pain. "Yes...I'm completely fine, but I think that the real thing we should be worrying about is Pa finding out about this entire-" Fai started but was cut off but an angry red panda nearby the masters. "I believe I already HAVE found out." Said Shifu, him looking disappointed and rather furious by the display before him. The others gasped in shock and Ming immediately tried to calm the situation. "M-Master Shifu! We're so sorry...! It was our fault...me included. Please forgive us...!" Ming begged as she anxiously got up onto her knees with sweat dripping from her face. Tai and the others watched in shame as the black jaguar begged for forgiveness, Tai clenching his fists and soon mumbling under his breathe, "It was me, master." Everyone, including the villagers gasped from shock and Shifu looked at him in anger yet disappointment. "Tai Lung. You must learn to NOT be so rough when training...you've caused damage to this village once, I don't want the same mistake happening again." And with that, everyone looked absolutely baffled by his response, the bitterness and anger in it went down they're spines, as well as making them imagine the offense Tai must feel. Tai looked stunned by what his said and his jaw dropped nonverbally in disbelief, his eyes shaking and looking down still in disbelief. Po then mumbled "Ouch..." as he winced at Tai's reaction, already feeling the rage growing within the snow leopard. "T-Tai..." Ming whimpered as she tried to reach out to him but he growled in a complete rage and smacked her paw away, him having a look of pure hatred and heartbreak on his face before he looked away, dashing through the village into the forests far from there. Ming tried for go after him but due to being too weak she gave up, falling onto her knees and sighing in sorrow and defeat. "Let him go Ming...he'll return. It's not your fault for why this mess started. Now come, your wounds need to be healed." Said Shifu as he and the rest went to her aid and helped her onto her feet. "Will he be ok...?" Ming asked with worry to Shifu, him reassuring her and Po carrying her up the steps to the palace. She felt uneasy with how Tai Lung ran away, she hoped that he wouldn't become the nightmare he was back then...but for now she only rested her eyes, and fell into sleep.

•~•

•{|🔪To Be Continued🔪|}•