•{|🔪I Love You, Ming🔪|}• !Yandere Tai AU! •Pt.2•

It was the early evening and everyone was in the Jade Palace having lunch as they tried to forget the incident from earlier. Ming was in the eating some of Po's famous dumplings while also trying to forget Tai's breakdown from the village, worry and guilt slowly swallowing her whole. "Hey Ming! Are you doing ok???" Asked Crane with concern as Ming snapped from her thoughts. "Uhm..y-yes I'm doing just fine. Just still shaken about Tai...he's still not back yet. What if-" she started but was cut short by Shifu, "He'll be back soon Ming. And even if he did turn evil again, the new dragon warrior is here to stop him." He spoke as he looked at Po with a small yet confident smile before leaving the kitchen to go meditate, Po smiling and cutting himself in. "Yeah! I defeated him once, if he ever became a threat, I sure that I can defeat him again!" Po said confidently as he smiled brightly at Ming, her feeling a small sense of relief and a smile of her own appearing on her face. "Thanks Po." She replied sweetly as she felt her anxiety ease down a little, the others smiling at her. "Yeah! Also, I heard that there's a new guy in town! He's a student like us and is the son of an old master from across China, heard that he's coming here to study kung fu with us." Said Monkey as the others looked at him with interest in the subject. "He's not a jerk is he?" Asked Tigress as she continued to eat her bowl of rice, "Nope, the guy is pretty chill. I met him once back in the village at my dad's shop!" Said Po as he chowed down in his food. "That's nice, maybe Tai would like to meet him as well! If...he's not angry anymore of course." Fai spoke with a nervous smile before finishing and putting up his bowl, Ming's curiosity growing as the subject stayed mentioned. As she wondered more about the mysterious feline, so did she feel a small sense of uneasiness about Tai Lung, getting lost in her thoughts once again.

•~•

Tai was walking through the forests still furious about earlier but with Ming still stuck on his mind, the anger soon left and came in a new emotion as he began to get stuck in his thoughts. "Oh she's so caring and sweet. Sweeter than those STUPID failing excuses of masters of kung fu. She doesn't need to love anyone except me! Me, Me, ME...she's been through so much! I love her more than how any other man would...I'm TAI LUNG. Master of a thousand scrolls and kung fu, the most FEARED man in China, the friend and soon to be darling to my dearest...I can't let anyone take her from me....NO ONE. And if anyone ever tries to, I'll lose my mind and destroy the very pest in my way...and make her MINE." Tai thought as he chuckled to himself with his paws on his cheeks, his eyes maddened with insanity as his chuckles went to soft to creepy. Once he's realized his tone and state of mind he immediately snapped out of it, an calmed and excited glare formed in his eyes and his seething anger and swooning had soon faded. He glared back at the Jade Palace, his eyes deprived of rest as he looked over to the left, seeming to be aiming for Ming's window on the other side of the palace. Once he's found his target, he smiled but it was unsettling, his eyes narrowed and he chuckled as he began to daze through the forests back to the village. His ambition and love being his fuel as well as his anger that he had left behind, but still crawled underneath his skin. "You belong to me Ming. We'll be together and FINALLY show the world what we can be...no one else can have you. Not even that stupid fat panda...he might've taken my scroll, but I have YOU and I love you more than anything else." As he got closer and closer to the village, the sun began to set behind the hills in the distance, he soon realized that the other masters must've had lunch by now which means dinner might be next soon. With that he growled with a smile and kept heading for the village, eager to get to her, the one person who's showed him compassion and the one to soon once again fear him as his love for her grows. He kept dashing on all fours until he's finally made it to the entrance of the village, him growing more happy to return to Ming as he waisted no time going straight through the village to the palace. The villagers that saw him dash by still felt unnerved about him after his attack on them, seeing him as a threat rather than a man of a changed heart, yet still felt relieved that he wasn't that type of man anymore. As he kept dashing by, another feline felt the winds of the snow leopard harshly pass by, a white tiger that was currently at a fruit cart in the village, stunned by his speed, he looked and saw Tai dashing to the Jade Palace with his eyes widened with shock but also inspiration. "Who is that snow leopard kind villager?" He asked curiously to a duck that was passing by, "O-Oh that's T-Tai Lung! The most feared animal in China...once a criminal, he was the very nightmare that had ALL of us on our toes. But after his redemption due to the dragon warrior, he's somehow turned...good!" Said the villager in a nervous tone, making the other big cat before him scratch his chin as he began to go into his thoughts about the piece of information he was given, soon getting an idea and thanking the villager afterwards. "Thank you sir! I'm off to the Jade Palace for more information on this student...goodbye!" He shouted as he dashed off in the direction of the Jade Palace, his eagerness to know of said master growing.