7 | Ready For What's Next

PRESENT DAY

PRESENT DAY...

Funny how time flies when you're in love. When it's you and the love of your life against the world. When nothing else seems to matter but the two of you. For Irish and Michael, nothing could stand in the way of their undeniable passion.

At the beginning of the new year, he finally asked her to move in with him with the exception of keeping her apartment that they mutually agreed on. He didn't expect her to be so anxious to take that step. He assumed she needed more time to think on it but was eager to permanently live under one roof. It was a different feeling being able to wake up and sleep to her pretty visage on a daily basis now. Even though they had spent an abundance of time together living in separate households, living together made them even more inseparable; they were attached at the hip.

Months prior, they utilized an entire month to travel the world starting with Dubai and enjoyed the richness of the city and company of the beautiful Indian people for the first week. The second week was a visit to Paris where Michael had a custom padlock made with their names and date they made their relationship official. He attatched it to the famous Love Lock Bridge before tossing the key into the Seine River with an extraordinary view of the Eiffel Tower across the way. A professional photoshoot took place the following day and personalized postcards were sent back home to loved ones.

Week three, their next stop was Cairo, Egypt. The essence of the city could leave anyone speechless. There were no feasible way to describe it. Being there made them feel spiritually connected to their royal nubian roots that once ruled the city during ancient times. The tours of the pyramids that were built and seeing the hieroglyphics up close and in person was inexpressible. So much was taught that neither of them learned in school and that is because true history was rewritten to fit the narrative of non-black people of the world. However, that week in Cairo was well spent and not just for fun, which they had tons of, but educational all thanks to their personal tour guide showing them a first-class experience.

Their fourth and final week ended the month with them spending three days in Santorini, Greece and the last four days in the Cayman Islands, soaking up the sun, sexing all throughout the day and night, partying and de-stressing. Then it all came to end. Irish hated coming back to what she called hell in America.

Since being with Michael for as long as she had now, he showed her a lot in life than she could ever imagine; than the average twenty-five-year-old. She was grateful to be with such an amazing man. They were hard to come by with such qualities like faithfulness, a provider, supportive, loyal, loving and making their woman the number one priority in their life. Just when she thought she was in love then, she was even more in love now. It came to a point where she couldn't see herself without him. Aware of that forever doesn't last, something in her heart convinced her to believe otherwise and the same went for Michael.