introduction

Hi, beautiful angels!

Welcome to my story! If you're new here, I'm happy to have you. If you're not new here, welcome back to another story!

And welcome to Shattered. Please read the following before continuing:

1. Everyone in this story is over the age of 17 unless said otherwise.

2. All Harry Potter related things and characters belong to J.K Rowling.

3. Voldemort will not appear in this story and the war will not happen. No themes from the original plot of the books and movies will take place.

4. This story includes themes such as:
~ sexual content
~ foul language
~ psychotic/hostile themes and actions
~ murderous themes
~ blood and gore
~ description of dead bodies
~ violence and assault
~ obsession themes
~ abuse mentions
~ psychiatric themes
~ suicide mentions
~ trauma mentions
~ character death
~ stalking themes
~ alcohol, smoking, and drug use

This story is very graphic and twisted and mature. Please do not read on if you think this will make you uncomfortable or triggered.

5. This story is in no way, shape, or form educating on certain subjects. This is simply a fictional story, so please do not take anything seriously.

6. My OC/MC is not a hero. She is not a good girl and she is not the picture-perfect MC with good morals and the heroic demeanour. If that is what you expect, you will not receive. This is your warning.

7. OBSESSION. That is one of the tropes for this book, therefore the thoughts and mindset of the obsessor will 90% be about their obsession. So I do not want to see complains or comments like, "that's all he thinks and talks about." It's an obsession. That is quite literally what an obsession is.

8. This book will only have 30-40 chapters, so fairly short compared to my recent books. This book won't be a slow-burn or move slowly for anything, but I'm aiming for roughly 3-4k words per chapter.

9. My main character is Asian and that is that. I have no control who your mind pictures, but my MC is Asian.

10. Final warning, this book is graphic and fucked up and sick. There are obsession themes and stalking themes and psychotic themes. This is not a fluff story with love. This story is fucked up.

But if you're into domestic thriller shit and strong obsession with a pinch of nasty sex, stay tuned and happy reading ;)

Follow my instagram if you want—for updates, random posts, and bookish things @ authorshaun <3

This story is mature and there will be no further warning, as I find warnings at the beginning of chapters spoil the entire chapter.

*Please read with caution.*