five

Keziah.

November, 1997.

"Fuck," she breathed as her palms pressed into his freckled chest.

Fred's fingers glided from her thighs to grasp the curves of her waist as she bounced furiously on top of him. His breathing was ragged as sweat sheened across his chest.

Her head fell back in ecstasy as her boobs bounced in sync with her movement. The sounds of his cock plunging inside of her with their arousals mixed was loud and sloppy.

"You're so beautiful," he rasped as his hands ran up her stomach. His hands found her breasts and he closed his fingers around the soft flesh. "Shit..."

He pushed himself to sit up and his strong arms circled around her body. Due to this, she slowed to a grind against him and lifted her head.

Her lips covered his and she draped her arms over his shoulders. They kissed erotically through their vehement breathing, chests heaving as one.

"Mmm..." His lips vibrated in a hum against hers, veiny hands caressing her back.

She liked it when he did that. When he hummed during their kissing. It actually gave her those pesky butterflies.

Her fingers tangled in the back of his lightly sweaty hair, pushing his head more into hers to kiss him harder. She continued to grind, deeply and slowly.

Her hard nipples skimmed against his toned chest as his hands fell lower to her ass. His palms pushed against the flesh of her bum, fingertips kneading the flesh.

She pushed harder against him, as hard as she could. This made a strangled moan tumble from the edges of his lips.

They both moaned into each other's parted mouths and she smoothly moved her hands to cup his jaws. Their kissing took a pause as they both basked in the pleasure seeping into their bones, exchanging feverish breaths.

Keziah's hand moved down to the middle of his chest and she pushed him back down upon the mattress. His golden eyes drunkenly took her in as she bounced on top of him once more.

She hunched down, planting her hands on the pillow, trapping his head. She smirked at him and at the way he looked so mesmerized by her whenever they had sex.

It was a look he recently had every time they had sex.

His eyes always had that look in them, that glaze over them, whenever they got intimate like this. It was like a mix of adoration, appreciation, pride, and something else.

Her dark, messy hair spilled around their faces like a curtain. "You okay, handsome?" she murmured, a mere whisper.

He nodded quickly and ran his hands up and down her thick thighs. "I'm good, angel... amazing," he breathed hoarsely. "Fucking amazing."

She dipped down to kiss him softly for a moment before she straightened out and rode him. Her skin clapped against his as she bounced, her mouth stayed parted as her moans got more reckless.

He pressed a hand against her back and pushed her down, so he could catch a nipple in his mouth. He sucked her tit and pulled the flesh with his teeth, causing her to gasp out a half cry.

His tongue swirled around her boob and his teeth grazed the sensitive skin. He moved to her other boob and sucked her nipple.

Her head fell next to his as she whimpered and gasped softly at his doings. She loved when he played with her boobs and sucked her nipples. It just felt unexplainably good.