thirteen

Keziah.

December, 1997.

She had no clue why she had sex with Draco.

She lay in her bed, him asleep next to her, and replayed last night in her head. She was replaying last night over and over again, wondering when the fuck the thought of sleeping with Draco crossed her mind.

She was feeling particularly horny last night while she was watching The Slumber Party Massacre. Horror movies and such tended to make her feel that kind of way. Ishaan told her it was because since she didn't often—or at all—feel fear, it was excitement and thrill she felt and sought for instead. And horror movies and books did that for her.

Fear is just excitement afraid of its own light, she had told Ishaan when he said that.

But, anyway, she was just going to take care of her horniness with her handy vibrator. She would have taken care of it with Fred, though obviously he wasn't with her at the moment.

Then again, if there was an attractive man in her home such as Draco Malfoy, why not use him? So she did. She just used him.

Due to the small bed, their bodies were tangled together. He was sleeping on his back, one muscled arm hanging over the edge of the bed and the other was underneath her, around her waist. His face was away from hers, head turned away.

She was lying on her side, body facing his well-structured one. Her head rested over his hard bicep and one of her arms draped over his toned chest, the other tucked to herself.

She just cheated on her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend, who was amazing. So patient. So loving. So sweet and kind. So good with her and so understanding of her.

But she felt not an ounce of guilt or empathy. She didn't feel bad. Not at all. She just didn't know why she slept with Draco.

The sex was really good. Amazing. But she just didn't know why it happened. She thought it was probably a heat of the moment thing. Then she slept with him. And that was it. She had no feelings for Draco. None at all.

She liked Fred. Always liked him.

But there was a feeling bubbling beneath her skin every time the thought of Draco ghosted her mind. It wasn't a feeling of fondness or likeness. It was a desire... almost. Not sexually though.

Like Fred, Draco was ripped, but lean. Back and shoulders were broad while his body narrowed ever so slightly at his waist. His abs were so well-defined and his biceps were muscled and forearms were veiny. His chest was toned and the muscles on his back she caressed were perfectly prominent.

Though, Fred's build was still bigger. They were both beautifully ripped, but he was just a bit more bulky than Draco.

Keziah sat up and clutched her sheets to her chest. Her eyes scanned the room and the mess of clothes on her bedroom floor. Under the sheet, she climbed over Draco's body and set her feet on the ground. She hunched over to pick up the clothing item closest to her, which was his button-down.

She threaded her arms through the holes and hugged it shut as she walked out of her bedroom. His shirt hung past her bum and covered what needed to be covered, so it was good enough.

There was one window in her entire small flat, which was the one above the sink in the kitchen. She padded over there and pulled the string of the blinds to open it. Her eyes flew shut as the sun punched her eyes.

She looked away for a moment and then blinked a few times to adjust her eyes to the light. Her fingers ran through her hair as she opened the fridge and examined the contents.