- One -

One minute you were oggling Diavolo's huge boobs on screen and the next you were falling into them.
You let out an undefined 'oof' sound as you slid off of Diavolo and onto the floor. You heard a soft feminine voice go "oh my!" As gentle hands gently shook your (dead) body on the ground.
"Are you okay, miss?"
This voice was deeper, and smooth like dark chocolate. His words were followed with a deep melodic laughter.
You gave off a grunt as you lifted your face from your face plant on the floor to blink in confusion at the pink haired girl that was fretting over your form.
You blinked again before turning to stare at the milky chocolate goodness that is Diavolo. The same being that you were staring at on your phone screen just five minutes prior.
The tiny gears in your brain finally started turning as you left yourself up.
"Oh my fucking god, what the fuck."
You ignored your own voice crack as Diavolo started laughing once more.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, little human. I am Lord Diavolo, prince of Devildom, welcome to our exchange event!"
You eyed his wings in What you hoped was secreacy, but what you didn't realize was Diavolo couldn't seem to keep his own eyes off of you.
He extended his wings out as he gave you a haughty grin.
" You may touch them if you wish, little human."
Your eyes grew wide as you let out a disgruntled "thanks" before stepping closer to the demon and gently running your hands across his wings with pure adoration.
They were a lot softer then they looked.
The human girl watched you in slight fear and adoration of her own. Fear for your safety but adoring of your bravery.
Diavolo on the other hand, was absolutely ecstatic.
You reminded me of the kittens in the human world with your wide eyes and agape expression. Plus, he couldn't deny that your hands felt good as they glided across his wings.
A sharp cough interrupted the silence that had fallen over the room.
The pink haired human snapped her head to look at another demon in the room and you sluggishly turned to look.
"We should get things started now, Lord Diavolo."
Diavolo hummed in approval as you stepped back to join the other human, who glanced at you immediately.
You droned him out as he explained everything.
You knew all of this already, you've been playing the game for two months now.
It's obvious this wasn't a dream; you never really did remember your dreams in the first place but Diavolo's wings had felt way too damn real to be a dream.
You zoned back in as Diavolo was explaining your tasks and Lucifer stepped closer to hand you both your new D.D.Ds, his expression stayed neutral as he handed the pink haired human hers but you could've sworn you saw his eyes darken as he handed you yours.
Once Lucifer handed the two of you your new devices he stepped back and straightend his tie.
"I am Lucifer, the head of the household you two will be staying in as well as the avatar of pride. Yuki," he called to the girl beside you and you made a mental note of her name, "my younger brother Mammon will be the caretaker of you doing your stay here."
Cool cool, the story line goes.
"And you," Lucifer turned his cold gaze to you, "will be under my care during you stay here, so it's best you behave yourself."
You were genuinely tempted to flip him the bird, but you didn't feel like dying when there were total babes you had yet to meet here so you just nodded and gave him your most unsarcastic "yes sir."
You didn't see the amused grin that briefly lit up his face before he turned back to Yuki.
"Go ahead and call Mammon on your device, Yuki."
She nodded and gripped her device tightly, her hands shaking as she clicked Mammon's contact.
The phone rang twice before the line finally picked up.
A gruff voice rang from the phone.
"Huh? Who dares disturb the Great Mammon?"
"U-Um...I... uh"
She was clearly nervous as the shaking in her hands increased and her voice trembled.
Not wanting to see the poor girl suffer any longer you gently took the phone from her hands as you flashed the girl a soft grin.
"Yooooo, my dude. The Great Mammon, you big brother Lucifer is totally gonna kick your ass if you don't get down here."
Yuki couldn't stop a small giggle from escaping her at your goofy words.
A scoff was heard on the line.
" Yeah like I'd fall for something stupid like that."
You Heard Lucifer clear his throat before let out a loud "MAMMOOOON" that had you wincing yourself.
An audible gulp sounded from the phone as a hurried "I'm coming!" Sounded before the call ended.
It took a total of maybe five seconds before a door to your left burst open and out stumbled a very handsome but a very disgruntled demon.
He huffed before stomping our way.
"What d'ya want, Lucifer??"
He sighed and shook his head at the younger demon before waving a hand to Yuki.
"From this day on, you will be watching over this human."
Mammon frowned as he glared at Yuki.
"Ain't no slam way, The Great Mammon is gonna take care of some stupid human. Are ya the one I talked on the phone?"
Yuki seemed to freeze up and before you could stop yourself you leaned towards Mammon with a grin.
"It was her D.D.D but I'm the one ya talked to. You know you're pretty cute for an angry little dude."
Your hands gently patted his head and a Fiery blush overtook his tan cheeks as he sputtered out angry nonsense as he smacked your hands away.
"Don't ya touch me now! And I'm na cute 'not angry! I'm a demon! The greatest demon ever so fear me ya hear?!"
You only let out a soft hum as you continued to assault Mammon's hair.
More steps sounded around you and stopped long enough to glance around you at the new demons surrounding you.
One of the stepped even closer and got into your personal space (hypocrite smh).
"Hi, hi cutie! I'm Asmodeus but I much prefer Asmo; but you can call me anything you'd like ~I'' the avatar of Lust!"
His voice was soft and melodic and you didn't miss the wink he sent your way that left you confused.
The main character was standing like two feet away, dummy.
Bleh; you gave him a friendly enough grin and nodded. You had assumed they already knew your name so you stayed quiet as you backed up to rejoin Yuki's side.
A soft and clear voice rang out as well.
"Hello, you two. I am Satan, the avatar of wrath. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." A loud rumbling sound practically shook the entire room and your favorite himbo stepped up.
"I'm Beezlebub, avatar or gluttony. Can we leave now? I'm starving."
Lucifer let out another deep sigh.
"Good grief, this year will be a mess."

And indeed he was right; if only he knew what was to come.