- Three -

You woke up in a bed that was more suited for a princess than your greasy self. It was a soft cream color, complimenting the neutral colors that littered your room. Your mind couldn't quite catch up and you blinked slowly, one eye at a time - like a chameleon.

Where the absolute fuck were you?

You weren't naked, so that was a plus.

You took in your room that looked like a fancy hotel on steroids AND crack, trying to determine just what in the fuck happened, but a knock at your door interrupted your investigation.

(You can completely ignore the photo I just think it's silly)

The knock sounded twice more before the door was opened by Jesus himself.

Except it wasn't actually Jesus, it was the devil himself.

Or one of them at least.

Lucifer raised a singular perfectly shaped eyebrow at you before stepping into the room. He closed the door behined him before stalking towards you.

He stopped right at the edge of your bed, gaze taking you in. 

You didn't seem to be scared of him at all, rather your dazed sleepy expression stroked something primal within him. Something he didn't dare even take a moment to consider.

Still, he had to admit that your messy hair and sleepy eyes were rather cute - for a human that is.

" Good Morning, I trust that you slept well. Lord Diavolo has already told me his plans to take you to get some clothing. After breakfast I will take you to the castle myself."
He pauses for a second before leaning closer and wrapping a hand around your throat. Not quite squeezing, but the threat was definitely there as he pulled you closer.

You paused and wondered what the fuck and why the fuck this was lowkey hot as fuck to you. Maybe you should've started therapy like your mom had suggested before you got transported into a mf otome game.

"You will be on your utmost behavior with Lord Diavolo. Do you understand me, human? If I catch so much as a single word that you did anything to disrespect Lord Diavolo, you will be punished."

Almost as a forethought, his thumb pressed against your lower lip, the glove felt smooth against your probably chapped lips.
"Do you understand, (Y/N)?"

HOLY SHIT YES DADDY SIR MASTER SIROH MY HODDDDDDDDD

"Yes, sir!"

Trying to hide the inner horny, you gave him your brightest smile.

Something akin to a purr rumbled in his chest, and he gave you a soft smile before moving the hand at your throat to the top of your head. He petted it for a brief second before rising from the bed, heading towards the door.