- Two -

The others were content to go on and do their own thing, and Mammon was going to take you and Yuki home, albeit grumpily.

However, Lord Diavolo landed a soft grip onto your wrist. You stoped and hummed softly before glancing back at him.
He grinned in response and tightened his hold slightly.
"Ah, before you leave, we were able to transport Yuki some of her belongings and clothes here with her as well. However, we were completely unable to do so with yours. That being said, we shall meet tomorrow at noon. Barbatos will arrive to pick you up accordingly."

You gave a devilish grin back and a salute.
"Yes Sir, Sugar Daddy Dia."

His grin turned into an amused smirk and you shivered as his eyes darkened just a tad.
Before you could say anything else stupid a soft, feminine hand landed on your other wrist and pulled you away swiftly from Diavolo.
Your eyes turned to Yuki and you made a mental note to ask her what lotion she uses later because holy shit her hands were softer than any inch of skin on your body and you had an EXTENSIVE Korean skin care routine.

She pulled you along and it was lowkey hurting your wrists, so you stopped her long enough to switch the hand positions so that your fingers were laced together.
She stared at you with her doe eyes widening to a concerning scale, but you just shrugged as you walked to Mammon, who seemed even grumpier upon seeing your entwined hands.
Mammon lead you and Yuki out while you hummed the Time Song.
-
Upon arriving at the actual house itself, you felt as if your eyes were going to simply fall out of your head alltogether with the way you stared. Seeing it in game was nothing compared to how fucking huge it was in real time.

Mammon seemed extra pleased with your agape expression and he lead the two of you in with a small skip in his step.

You were just asking what he thought of dying by thigh when a scratchy voice intervened.
" How about this? Why don't YOU die Mammon!?"

Almost instantly Mammon froze. He let out a soft whimper before instantly taking off. He had grabbed Yuki as well, so that left you and the snake man staring at each other awkwardly.

You coughed and he gave you a grossed out face before a smirk light up his face.

"You can help me get at him. You can help me get my money back by making a pact and forcing him to give me my money."

Bitch, no. I've read countless isekai shits and trying to take the main character's place is NEVER a good idea. Something funky always goes wrong.

"Sorry, nerd man. I am not doing that, BUT I will help you get my dear friend Yuki into doing it instead."
  His face turned a bright red and he sputtered.

"N-nerd?! I'll have you know I'm a world - renowned Otaku! We aren't just some nerds!"

You lean forward a card a hand through his hair, which had his sputtering stop for just a millisecond as he leaned into your grasp before his brain seemed to catch up and he jumped away from you as if you had tried to set him on fire.

Before he could sputter anymore you gave him a bright grin, "Yeah, Yeah. I'm an Otaku too. Don't worry ya butt off."

He gave you a thoughtful glare as he smoothed out his hair again.
"Really? You? An Otaku. What's your favorite NON stream anime."

You hummed softly, "Probably I Saw A Shooting Star and Got Reincarnated As the Princes Step Stool."

You watched as his eyes brightened and he leaned forward to grasp your hands in his.

" OH MY!! I SEE YOUR A FAN OF ISEKAI AS WELL? I LOVEEEE THIS SERIES! THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER TROPE OF BEING AN INAMATE OBJECT IS JUST-"

Eventually you stopped listening and instead focused on how fucking soft his hands were.