Chapter 1- First Meet

You are 11 years old and had been kicked out of 4 other "orphanages". You were very smart but it was your behavior that got you kicked out. So they decided to send you to the top one in hope that Isabella could "fix" you. 

       "Children! We have a new sister joining us! Please welcome her with kindness." Isabella announced.  All the kids eagerly waited around Isabella to see who their new sibling would be. You  stepped out from behind Isabella with a blank expression. 

 Y/N POV

     These kids look no different from the other farms... although there is a lot more older ones lets see if they can handle me. "Y/n introduce yourself." Isabella ordered. "I'm Y/n" "Hi Y/n! I'm Emma!" Emma  said before she pointed to two guys behind her. "That's Norman and the other one is Ray." She finished. I looked over to the one of the other groups of older kids. "Hey, I'm Gilda."Gilda said nervously . "Hello Y/n I'm Don." Don said in confidence. I rolled my eyes. He lost his confidence quickly, just as I intended. There was one more group in the back. "Who are they?" I asked Emma. "Their the trouble makers." Emma said in a serious, bothered tone. I smiled. I walked over to them. "Hey, whats your guys names?" "I'm Rikka. The 10 year old is Max and the 11 year old is Kyte." Rikka explained. "Hey I heard you got kicked out of your past orphanage." Kyte said with a grin. Rikka and Max's eyes went big. "Really?!" They both said with smiles on their faces. "Actually I got kicked out of my last 4 orphanages." They smiled in astonishment  and looked at each other. "Hey you should join our group." Kyte invited with confidence. "Sure." I accepted. 

~LATER~

EMMA'S POV-

       "Hey, Emma!" Ray yelled as he walked outside. He was with Norman and they both had a serious look on their faces. "Emma." Norman said with a serious tone. "What?" I am so confused. "Y/n joined Kyte's group." Norman finished. My eyes went wide. "WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE JOINED KYTE'S GROUP!" She was really pretty... "Yeah its stupid." Ray said. I walked away to go sit in a tree in the forest. 

       Why is she hanging out with them? Their the bad kids. Their horrible with new kids. I'm the welcoming one not them. Hmph...