Chapter 4- Truth or Dare

Y/N POV-

       Me, Rikka, Kyte, and Max were all hanging out outside in the forest. (Rikka is on the tree branch, Y/n is on the middle part of the tree where the branches split, Max and Kyte are sitting on the ground. "So Y/n... I've noticed that you have been hanging out with Emma a lot lately." Rikka said. She just said that in front of Kyte too. He looked at me worried. "Uh it's nothing I swear." Rikka climbed the tree and hung upside down from a branch. "I'm bored. Let's play truth or dare!" Rikka suggested. "I'm in." Max replied. "Sure how about you Y/n?" Kyte said. "Sure, why not?" 

RIKKA POV-

       Perfect, just as I had planed. I noticed that in the 5 days Y/n has been here she's been hanging around that goody-two shoes, Emma. I need to figure out whats going on. "So Y/n, truth or dare?" "Truth." She replied. "Boooooring!" Max said. "Shut up." Y/n said as she glared at him. "So Y/n... whats your sexuality?" "Dang that was straightforward." Max said in surprise. "I'm actually a lesbian... hehe." Y/n answered. I noticed Kyte's eyes turn... I can't describe it. It's a sad look but it only stayed for a second before he stopped himself. I looked over at Max with a concerting look and he did the same. We both looked at Y/n and she didn't seem to notice. "Max, truth or dare?" "Dare, I'm not a baby." he said with a mocking look at Y/n. She rolled her eyes and said. "Okay, if you wanna play like that... I would tell you to go piss off Don but that would make Rikka have to do something so nah. I dare you to call Gilda cutie for the rest of the day. Max's face turned bright red. "What's wrong? Chicken?" Y/n teased. "Fine whatever." Max said in defeat.

KYTE POV-

       "Kyte, truth or dare?" Max asked me. "Dare." I'm not that big of a fan of truth or dare but it's not like we have anything better to do and it keeps Y/n away from Emma. "I dare you to tell Rikka she's bad at fighting." He whispered into my ear. She gonna kill me. I gonna die today.  This is the end. "Rikka, your bad at fighting." She did a flip out of the tree she was hanging on. How is that physically possible? Before I knew it she had put me in a head lock. "Dare! Dare! It was a dare I swear!" She let me go and sat on the branch she was hanging on before. "That's what I thought." Rikka said with an evil look on her face. "Y/n, truth or dare?" "Dare." Y/n replied. Hmm what should I make her do..? "After we are done playing go run around screaming "ALL HAIL KYTE." She looked at me like I was crazy then rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she said in response. 

RIKKA POV-

       "Rikka, truth or dare?" Y/n asked. I'm not sure if I trust this girl with a dare. If i'm being completely honest, she kinda scares me. "Truth" "Who do you like?" Y/n asked with an evil grin on her face. Damn she didn't even think about it. I could feel my face turning red. "F-fine but you CAN NOT tell anyone." "Fine by me." Y/n replied. I stood up on the branch I was on and walked over to Y/n. I whispered in her ear "Ray." Her eyes widened and was shocked at first. Then she started laughing and nearly fell out of the tree. "We don't talk about it." Max and Kyte both looked up to me and Max said "So who could be that bad to give a reaction like that?" 

-Authors Note- Sorry for the long chapter! Feel free to give ideas/ requests-