Chapter 6- "Your cute."

Y/N POV-

      For the next week Kyte, Rikka, and Max was a bit more clingy than normal. Now that I think about it I haven't seen Emma much since what happened in the forest. I wonder where she is... I'll ask Ray. 

       I walked to the library and heard giggling. I stopped and peaked in. Oh snap- there I saw Ray and Rikka sitting on the top of the bookshelf kissing. It took me a hot second to process what I just saw. Now for the hard part. Do I barge in and embarrass them or leave them be? Well their pretty lucky that it was me who saw and not Kyte, Emma, Mom, or any of the little kids. If I leave them be they might walk in on this. Screw it.

      I opened the door. "Ooooo" I teased. They both looked at me surprised and flustered. "I- I can explain!" Rikka stuttered. "Ya'll need to hide better." I said and left, leaving them flustered.

       Okay now to find Emma... I'll look in the forest. I skipped into the forest and began searching the trees for Emma. I started breathing heavy after a while of running. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey Y/n~" I turned my head to see who it was. "Emma! I was looking for you. Looks like you found me first" I smiled. "How are you?" Emma asked while still holding me from behind. I turned around. "I'm good, and you?" "Better now that you're here, cutie." Emma whispered in my ear. That made me freeze. Why? No clue. How? No clue. I was just frozen. 

EMMA POV-

       It had seemed Y/n had froze. I waited a couple seconds for her to do or say something. After a couple seconds I turned her around to face me. Her face was bright red. I smiled. "You- I- um-" Y/n tried to start. She put her head on the crook of my neck. I looked down and giggled. "That felt so right. Me holding her like this. I looked back up to see Kyte glaring at me. I glared back at him, then I grinned as I took one of my hands off of Y/n's waist and on her cheek making her look at me. I looked back at her inches away from her face. "Your cute." I whispered to her.  Her face got even more red as she put it back in the crook of my neck. I looked back up to see Kyte and smirked. I could see his teeth clenched as if he was holding back from going off on me. I looked back down at Y/n and smiled.