35: Police, come with us (6)

    Crane only learned one trick to appear innocent in the huyou study, and practiced it to the pinnacle of perfection.

    Therefore, some people reacted quickly and started to walk around him, while some people felt that he was upright and kind, not afraid of the dark, and was not sympathetic when law enforcement.

    The front refers to some of the victims in Yokohama who were handcuffed by him... ah no, criminals, and the back refers to the high-level government.

    He was reassigned shortly after the Yokohama unit.

    This time, I entered a very compelling team, which is known as the strongest team in Japan.

    "Six people in the five-person team are normal. I understand the logic. What about the hound?" Party B Yunhe asked his new colleague very disappointedly.

    He is always interested in pets intermittently, and thinks that cuteness is above everything else. If he really wants to keep them, he thinks that it is too troublesome (the same is true for love).

    Military dogs are his ideal pet(?), tall, ferocious, well-trained, loyal to people, and have a dedicated breeder.

    Tiaoye Caiju felt that his temporary teammate was somewhat seriously ill, and ruthlessly shattered the opponent's fantasy: "It's just a code name, there is no military dog."

    Okura Yezi adjusted his hair rope in front of the mirror: "No matter how good the military is Dog, it's just a burden to us... Hey, Tiaoye's role is similar to that of a military dog, come, let me hear it."

    "You are already suspected of personal attack, Deputy Chief." Except for vision, the four senses are extremely The sharp smile on Tiaoye's lips flattened a little, "Where is the captain?"

    "I'm looking for him, probably because we don't want us to conflict with the people on the other side."

    "The people on the other side", referring to France The supernatural being over there.

    It is also the reason why Party B Yunhe was transferred to the elite unit.

    Europe is the region with the most transcenders, especially in France, and now there is a sudden news that there are three transcenders from their own countries that may be in Japan.

    Directly scared the government stupid.

    The last transcender from France, Verne, almost destroyed Yokohama, and now there are three of them, do you want to sink the Japanese island? ?

    Taking pictures of the huge hidden danger, when the notification said that a team would be sent to bring people back, the superiors agreed decisively.

    But I was afraid that the other party was messing around, and I had to show the card face on my own side, so the task fell to the hound.

    In the hound team, one of them was on an undercover mission, so he arranged for Party B Yunhe to be the temporary fifth person.

    By the way, confuse the sight of the outside world.

    Okura Yezi rolled his eyes: "The most annoying thing is to look forward to the future, you have to endure a long-term task that can't be done easily."