144: Ability Person Qualification Exam (4)

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke looked at a reference answer posted on the blackboard, and also showed an expression of disbelief.

    The answer was completely different from what he thought.

    Tangerine is bright because the story takes a turning point here. "I" think it is bright because the warm emotions between the heroine and her companions are very eye-catching, and at the same time, it forms a sharp contrast with the gloomy environment, showing the psychology of "I" Change, expressing the feelings of "I" envy? ?

    Just an orange, can it contain so much content?

    What else "The protagonist is a little girl, 'I' is just a camera, a tool to set off each other"? ?

    "I" don't like that little girl, so why does the paper handed out to him say "The girl is only thirteen or fourteen years old, are you a beast? I reported it to Hongye-kun"?

    Akutagawa-kun was full of confusion, and felt that the person who asked the question was an idiot and deliberately messed with him.

    Party B Yunhe stood on the podium, his face full of hatred: "You guys are the worst class I've ever brought!"

    Most of the power users here are high-profile people, and they have not done well in the test. It was very disturbing, and when he said that, his face was even more dull.

    Dazai Osamu raised the bar in time: "Have you brought others?"

    Yun He said confidently: "No, so you are the worst class, do you have any problems?"

    Everyone: "..."

    "In this exam, a total of 10 cheaters were found (the other five were from other exam rooms, retrieved intelligently), and the punishment was that they could not use their abilities for one month. After reading five articles, more than half of them failed, and the punishment was that they could not use their abilities for one week. After reading an article."

    Everyone's expressions changed, but they didn't expect the punishment to be like this.

    "Are you all scared?" The examiner smiled slightly, "It's right to be scared, after all, this is just the beginning."

    "The matter about the qualification test for the ability user will be carried out in various forms in the future. The content and rules of the test will be developed according to my mood. Passing once or twice is not a big problem. If you can't pass in your life, you are not qualified. Is it not to be an ability person?"

    Fang Yunhe looked at their displeased expressions, and continued to say amiably: "Of course, some people don't want to take the exam because they don't want to be an ability person. For example, our classmate Yumeno Hisakusuke, even No name is written. Don't be so troublesome, if someone doesn't want to be, just tell me, I will ban you from the test for life."

    No one said a word, Yumeno Jiuzaku wanted to say a word, but Mori Owai covered his mouth.

    Boss Sen probably still wanted to rescue him.