66: What does planning and doing have anything to do with my main beauty (3)

    Party B, Yunhe, nestled in the quilt very peacefully, feeling like a fool who thought his neighbors couldn't do it before.

    It is worthy of being a villain Russian who has been fighting alone in the front line all the year round, but he is delicate and weak, and he can handle people's emotions and physical strength.

    Of course, his physical strength is better. He can put on his clothes and go out to destroy the world, but his nerves are overexcited and his mind is repeatedly pulled, which makes him very tired.

    Go directly to the ultimate evolution of salted fish.

    The system said to give him a vacation, which means that he will not be asked to go to work within three days.

    As for the company, the boss is already his target. Of course, he goes to work when he wants to go to work. People are in the company, lying on the bed, they can fish with pay, and they can also post their targets.

    It's really cool, no wonder the president's secretary Wen can be on fire for so long.

    Time always flies very fast when you are messing around. In a blink of an eye, three days have passed.

    Gogol rushed into the office, banged on the door outside the room, and said cheerfully: "Yunhe! Get ready, our press conference is about to start!"

    Yunhe, who was wearing pajamas and playing with his phone while holding a pillow, was blank. Asked: "The press conference? What press conference?"

    Isn't this a leather wholesale MLM company?

    Gogol: "The game press conference, aren't you the main beauty?"

    Party B Yunhe sat up in shock from his dying illness and threw the phone on the bed: "Yes, I am the main beauty. Then why is there no job for me? ?"

    "Because it is a holographic game based on reality, there is no need for the participation of the art team during the development period. Oops, get up, I'll take you to the press conference."

    "Wait, what about Mr. Dosi?" Someone who was drunk and dreamed suddenly realized that he didn't see his lover today.

    "He's already gone to deal with the media, we just need to get there when the press conference starts."

    "Oh, ok."

    Party B Yunhe is glad that he has the habit of washing up first in the morning (if it is not cold) and then laying back on the quilt, so now he only needs to change his clothes and tie his hair.

    He opened the wardrobe, and sure enough, he saw the formal clothes that the company boss bought him.

    Immediately I felt a little guilty.

    The boss bought all the formal clothes, but he was still in bed on the day of the press conference! Fall! Shameless!

    He quickly changed his clothes, tied his hair, looked in the mirror for a moment and rejoiced at his natural beauty, then he opened the door and was teleported to the press conference by Gogol.