148: Extra·Brick mover (1)

What does it feel like when you open your eyes and see the second dimension?

Party B Yunhe: Oh yeah, help!

--Yun

He clearly remembered the pain, remorse, and wanting the company to explode last night when he was rushing for the draft, but this morning he almost fell into the soft trap of the soft bed and couldn't get up.

The air conditioner was on all night, and the room also maintained a suitable humidity.

Unlabeled couture clothes hung on the hangers by the bed, and there was an unfinished box of fruit platters on the bedside table.

corruption! extravagant!

Great!

A certain person used to be a rich young master who spent money with his eyes closed. Later, he felt that money was meaningless to him, which affected his integration into the life of the crowd. When he became an adult, he donated all his inheritance except the old house.

Later, it became a social animal who was running around for life, pulling with Party A to the limit every day, and living a careful life.

Unexpectedly, there is such a good thing to become a rich man again when he opens his eyes.

Party B Yunhe took a while to figure out the number of digits in the amount in his account, and confirmed many times that the unit was in US dollars instead of Zimbabwe dollars, and immediately decided to lie down and sleep for a while.

When he woke up again, he was still in a reality that was more beautiful than a dream.

So I got up happily, changed my clothes, and planned to go out for a walk.

Of course, he has long passed the age of naive middle school, and he is very clear that he is using someone else's identity to act now.

Although he can't recall his original appearance and name, it is absolutely impossible for him to have the face of a piece of paper and his surname is Party B.

In order not to cause trouble to the original owner of this body as much as possible (there is no trace of assassination in the room, and the body feels particularly healthy, it should not be dead, he guessed it was a soul swap or something), he wore new clothes Hats and masks were also worn.

After observing the situation outside from the balcony, someone was vaguely familiar with this small basin-shaped building.

It looks very much like a bowl, it is too round, and except for the circle around him, other buildings are very dilapidated, and there are some traces of damage like dogs gnawed.

Ten billionaires actually live in slums. Behind the incident, is it the brilliance of human nature or a special hobby?

Neither, but TM's! Ambiguous object lives next door!

When Party B Yunhe heard the door of the balcony next door being opened, he wanted to retreat a little. When he heard the other party's friendly tone, "Are you going out for lunch today?", he now wants to exit the world directly.