135: The Second Party Yunhe Worrying About the Country (4)

    Tuosi: "No."

    He doesn't like to play pranks, and he won't do unnecessary things because of his personal emotions.

    Party B Yunhe didn't seem to understand his refusal, and said cheerfully: "It's Dazai Oji, don't be embarrassed, I understand it."

    Dosi: "...you're happy, but your ability is good for Dazai-kun. It's useless, right?"

    "But it's useful to other people."

    Didn't Dazai want to die?

    As long as there are enough people who love him, there will always be those who are willing to die with him.

    Party B, Yunhe, even thought about the hot search for a few days.

    #Shock! The seaside of Yokohama Bay was shocked to see a group of 100 people die in love. The reason behind the incident is tearful #

    simply wonderful.

    With the connivance of Mr. Tuosi, a certain person picked out the birthday characters of various power users from the computer of the other party, and began to mess with the red thread.

    In order to prevent some too crazy things from happening, Yunhe didn't particularly die when setting up his abilities.

    Love, family, friendship, teacher-student relationship... all are possible.

    People who have never known each other will have a random feeling of goodwill, and the words of people who know each other will be based on their usual impression of getting along.

    After all, he is just a red thread, not a love potion, it can only affect and cannot be controlled.

    Speaking of which, the people around Dazai Osamu still care about him, and they don't necessarily need a red line.

    What a sinful man!

    Thinking like this, Party B, Yunhe happily opened another profile and began to randomly select some lucky people to draw red lines with Osamu Dazai.

    ——

    In one day, Osamu Dazai received two bouquets of flowers, five love letters, ten bombs, piled up a mountain of threatening gifts, and was followed by an idiot when he went out. When he passed by the river, before he wanted to go into the water, a dozen people prepared their nets, if not for their cleverness. , and may even accidentally pull into a white van.

    Even passing a big tree someone asked him if he wanted to hang himself together!

    It was already off-duty time, but he rarely left. Instead, he hugged the cushions and huddled on the sofa, so gloomy that colorful mushrooms grew.

    The other members next to him sneered.

    Tanizaki Naomi: "It's really rare to see Mr. Dazai so depressed."