~Under Skull Rock~

Warnings: Smut <3

(P.s You're his gf in this ;) )

Eddie and I ran for what seemed like hours after we were spotted by the police at Reefer Ricks house.

"Hurry the fuck up Y/N" Eddie shouted.

Till we came to skull rock, we were both puffed the hell out that we fell over.

We both stared at the sky till Eddie rolled over on top of me and put is legs either side of me.

You laughed "Eddie get off"

"Sweetheart I'm afraid I cant do that."

Suddenly his whole demeanor changed into a cocky one, "Y/N I have a slight problem..."

You was so confused "What problem?" You questioned.

He looked in your eyes then slowly down your body and right back to your lips.

"May I?" He questioned

You laughed "Fine."

He smiled happily as he grabbed your hands and held them above your head. He ravished your neck leaving hickeys all along, you moaned in pleasure as you felt his bulge rub against you.

"Fuck..." you mumbled as he attacked your lips.

As he finally let go of your hands to rub your inner thigh, you took it as a chance.

So you grabbed his belt with pleading eyes, and started to unbuckle it.

"Please baby I need you" You pleaded

He nodded eagerly as he took his shirt off, he watched as you pulled his pants down and pulled his cock out.

He stopped you and grabbed your panties off and tossed them off into the bush not caring where they landed.

He grabbed your hips slowly entering his tip into you as you moaned heavily.

You screamed/moaned as he slammed the rest of himself into you. "Omg...Don't stop!" you murmured.

With his fingers he rubbed your clit at a slow pace. You buckled your hips feeling yourself getting close. As you tightened around his cock he rubbed your clit faster and slammed himself into you over and over till suddenly he hit your g-spot.

You moaned loudly as he thrust deeply into you for the last time filling your pussy with hot cum.

Both him and you collapsed onto each other smiling.

A/N - Sorry it's short :,) Tell me what you think about this and if I should do more <3