🔥HELLFIRE CLUB🔥

"PLEASE Y/N We need you" Exclaimed Dustin as he pleaded with me

"Ughhh fine only this once" I responded as Dustin smiled.

"Great follow me!" Dustin said as he ran off

I sighed deeply this was going to be a long game.

I followed Dustin and Mike into this cool looking room. The both moved out of the way to show me off. I stood there only to meet the eyes of this handsome dude sitting in a throne thingy.

"Oh ho ho and who might this Chick be?" The hot dude asked.

"Y/N Henderson" I responded.

He laughed as he slammed his fists on the table and got up from his chair. He walked towards me with a mighty smirk plastered on his face.

"So this must be Dustin's infamous older sister"  he stared at Dustin then at me.

"Must've took you some time to figure that out" I mumbled back.

The dudes around me laughed but quickly shut up when Eddie looked at them.

*-Amazing time skip presented by The Author-*

We had won it we'd just one the campaign. I don't like to admit it but it was pretty hard to focus with Eddie staring at me most of the time. We all walked out of the room and I felt Eddies arm wrap around my shoulder, we all walked out to the carpark and we watched as the basketball player ran out to their cars to celebrate their win.

I saw Lucas stare at us with a sad expression on his face, I was going to if and see if he was okay but  one of his "friends" went to talk to him. I said my goodbyes to everyone, as I was walking with Dustin to go home I heard a loud HONK come from the van next to me. I stared at the driver and noticed it was Eddie and smiled at him.

"Oi Henderson Jump in" Eddie shouted

Dustin opened the car door and was immediately stopped.

"Aye not you, your sister!" Eddie laughed

"WHAT WHY!" Dustin cried out

"Cause I'm going to have a 'sleepover' with her" Eddie winked. I laughed slightly by that comment. So I hoped in the car seat and apologized to Dustin and told him to go home with Mike. He nodded still slightly annoyed at Eddie.

"Don't forget that's my sister Eddie!" Dustin Screamed out

"Of course I'll take the best care of her" Eddie snickered.

-After the car ride to his house-

"Wait right here" He said as he hopped out of the car and ran over to your side and opened the door for you.

"Oh what a gentleman" I teased

Then he grabbed me bridal style and ran through the house right to his room which was filled to the brim with rock band posters similar to my room. He placed me right down on his bed and smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed hard as he continued to make funny faces.

"I like your laugh...its cute" He exclaimed

I blushed slightly he seemed to notice that as he cupped my face.

"You're so handsome" I blurted out not even embarrassed about what I had just said, I wanted him... No... I needed him.

I grabbed his face and kissed him he embraced the kiss and slipped his tongue in my mouth  swirling it around. We both took each others shirts off, I grazed my hand down his abs and shoulders. He slowly took my bra off and grabbed my tit and sucked my nipple as I moaned heavily.

"Fuck.." I breathed out, I could feel him smiling under my skin.

He took his hot mouth off my nipple and started to take his pants off. I also took my shorts off and panties. I felt myself dripping for him as he took off his underpants. His cock was hard and ready.

He grabbed my hips and stared in my eyes awaiting my consent, I nodded.

"Words darling" He softly said as he stroked my cheek.

"Please fuck me Eddie!" I basically screamed out

I moaned in pleasure as I felt his hot wet tip enter me following along with the rest of his cock.

He let me get used to his cock in my wet pussy. I gave him a weak nod to speed up, that's when he started pounding into me each time getting better and better.

I moaned out loudly when he used one hand to rub my clit and the other to hold my hips to create more momentum causing me to moan louder.

"Omg Y/n you feel so good" Eddie moaned out as you tightened around him  getting close to your orgasm.

He could tell you were close so he sped up causing you to roll your eyes to the back of your head.  Then he pinched you nipples causing you to buckle your hips in pleaser. You quickly came to your orgasm as he also did you felt his hot sticky load pump into you.

You both just smiled at each other in delight.

A/N- Tell me what you thought of this one :D

Have a wonderful day <3 or night!! <33