The van 🚐

(You're his girlfriend and at the start you're in class)

I stared at my book as a drawer a sketch of Eddie, I liked to draw him as his face was so gorgeous.

I started to feel a hand creep up my thigh

I stared at Eddie with a confused expression.

"Oi what are you doing?" I whispered.

He didn't respond and only plastered a devilish smirk on his face

I watched as hand slowly went higher up my thigh coming close to my core.

All of a sudden the bell went telling us to go home.

I practically ran towards the bathroom turning to get rid of this burning sensation that was growing from inside my pants.

I was nearly there till I was slammed into the wall only to look up and see Eddie laughing at me .

He watched as I struggled against his weight only to turn him on more. Thank god everyone had left the school already otherwise I would've been so flustered and embarrassed.

"Hey darling" he said with the widest smile ever.

"Why are you in such a rush?" He questioned

I just stared right into his dreamy eyes, I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"Fine give me the silent treatment!" He said as he laughed "I'll get these word out of you some how" he said in a cocky tone

He was quick to grab me and threw me over his shoulder while doing so tracing circles on my thigh. I laughed as he speed walked down the halls toward the doors while I was still on his shoulder holding on for my dear life.

I looked around and noticed we were the only ones there surprisingly, he opened the van door and plopped me on the vans floor. I scooted towards the seat as he closed the doors behind him.

I stared at him with a large smile plastered on my face.

"You up for some weed today?" He inquired

"Of course!" I said as he passed me some
-Time skip-
We had spent hours talking and smoking.

I rolled over to look at him, as he rolled over to see me our faces were inches apart. We were both pretty much ready for anything. He stared at my lips as I leaned in.

Our lips collided and it got really heated
He grabbed my hellfire t-shirt off and threw it in an empty space as well as my other clothes.
He grabbed his shirt and threw it over his face with a smile on his face.

"Do you want this darling?" He purred

"Yes!" I mummed

"What's the magic word sweetheart?"

"Please" I mumbled

"Then be a good girl and get on my cock" he said as he smirked.

I immediately got up and started inserting myself into his cock, moaning loudly while doing so.

"Fuck...That's so good baby" he mumbled as he rolled his head back.

I rode him slowly at first till eventually I got up to a fairy fast pace. I heard him whimpering and moaning every time I went deeper.

I felt myself get close as I quickened up my pace.

Eddie and I both cummed at the same time, collapsing onto Eddie.

He threw a blanket over us and he kissed my lips saying goodnight.

A/N- Tell me what you thought about this one I love to see you guys comment on my work <3